• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very Frustrated

• Thread startercuckme118
  • Start date

cuckme118

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 20, 2010
I'll begin with joining this site. I joined the site to look around and see if people were into the things that I am into. After browsing around for a while, I noticed that people were into more than I am. So after reading around, and trying to get the courage to tell my wife about my infatuation with her being a slut I thought for a while. I came right out and told her by showing her the website, and letting her read around for a while. She was interested in the sex part, but not so much the humiliation part.

We tried the whole her dominating thing for a bit she was actually really good at the humiliation part right off the bat. After a week we both agree I'm too much of a bull myself for that to work. I love to fuck, and I don't have a small cock. I just want to share my sexy wife with as many people as I can. I don't want to be humiliated it did not turn me on at all. She then told me that she did it because she thought that was what I wanted, but she didn't like it at all either.

So now after a couple of weeks with experimenting different things she has been dressing like a slut on a regular basis. She has also been flirting with about every guy she comes in contact with at work. Well after much flirting at work she has found a guy she would like to have sex with. She's been flirting and acting silly, and he has made it his normal routine to grab her ass and caress it throughout the day. Yesterday he made a comment about wanting to see her breasts. She found a moment at work and showed her fully ******* nipples to him, and told him if you want it you can have it (in reference to her pussy). He said we will talk after work.

Now after work they talked for about 30 min. He was not hesitant in telling her he wanted to fuck, and when she said when do you want to fuck he replied give me a week to think about it. So my wife calls him a pussy to encourage him to ravage her pussy. He smiles and says ok tonight. They decided that he would give her a call, and then low and behold the phone never rings last night.

I am frustrated because I want her to get the first time under her belt so she will stop worrying that I am going to hate her when its done. :confused: I am also frustrated because I know he wants it, and he's just too scared to take it.:confused:

cuckme118 said:
I'll begin with joining this site. I joined the site to look around and see if people were into the things that I am into. After browsing around for a while, I noticed that people were into more than I am. So after reading around, and trying to get the courage to tell my wife about my infatuation with her being a slut I thought for a while. I came right out and told her by showing her the website, and letting her read around for a while. She was interested in the sex part, but not so much the humiliation part.

We tried the whole her dominating thing for a bit she was actually really good at the humiliation part right off the bat. After a week we both agree I'm too much of a bull myself for that to work. I love to fuck, and I don't have a small cock. I just want to share my sexy wife with as many people as I can. I don't want to be humiliated it did not turn me on at all. She then told me that she did it because she thought that was what I wanted, but she didn't like it at all either.

So now after a couple of weeks with experimenting different things she has been dressing like a slut on a regular basis. She has also been flirting with about every guy she comes in contact with at work. Well after much flirting at work she has found a guy she would like to have sex with. She's been flirting and acting silly, and he has made it his normal routine to grab her ass and caress it throughout the day. Yesterday he made a comment about wanting to see her breasts. She found a moment at work and showed her fully ******* nipples to him, and told him if you want it you can have it (in reference to her pussy). He said we will talk after work.

Now after work they talked for about 30 min. He was not hesitant in telling her he wanted to fuck, and when she said when do you want to fuck he replied give me a week to think about it. So my wife calls him a pussy to encourage him to ravage her pussy. He smiles and says ok tonight. They decided that he would give her a call, and then low and behold the phone never rings last night.

I am frustrated because I want her to get the first time under her belt so she will stop worrying that I am going to hate her when its done. :confused: I am also frustrated because I know he wants it, and he's just too scared to take it.:confused:

=========

you're lucky she didn't get fired :D

duke9555 said:
=========

you're lucky she didn't get fired :D

:rolleyes: yeah because it was in the most obvious place right out in front of everyone :rolleyes:

common sense

cuckme118 said:
:rolleyes: yeah because it was in the most obvious place right out in front of everyone :rolleyes:

common sense

==========

yeah like no one's ever been caught in their
super secret hush hush hiding place .....growpup :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ok I'm thinkin you got it twisted the act of sex was not nor ever supposed to be at work. The deal was in the night after work like date/sex. The tit show was all of 10 seconds.....I'm not too sure where your headed but it doesn't make much sense on this end............:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread