• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very Hot Night :)

• Thread starterMiss Sassa
  • Start date

Miss Sassa

New around here...
Beloved Member
I had a very very hot night tonight.I slipped off to do a little horse back riding on a friends farm.Well I got there and wouldn't you know her barn hand was this huge black man.Now I am no stranger to chocolate love but I was sure suprised and I know I had to have this one.I am married to a man that well just does not have a clue.I am very southern so I was batting my eyes and I had my flirt going full force.I acted like I didn't know how to saddle my horse so I could watch his strong muscles as he lifted the saddle and he thought he was teaching me how to saddle a horse ( I have been riding since I was 5) LOL.When my friend and I got back to the barn she had forgot to call her father and remembered it was his birthday and ran off to leave me in the barn with him to unsaddle the horses and get them brushed down.Well the first thing to go down was my jeans LOL He fucked me till I thought I was going to go insane.Then I came home and there sat my husband that has not licked me in 10 years and he starts rubbing on me and then strips me right in the living room pulls my panties down with his teeth.Husband is a big time racist I live deeeeeeeeeeep in the south.He went to licking my cum filled pussy and I about could not contain my laughter LOL we went to dinner after that and some black man cut us off going into a restaurant and he yelled our stoupid "N" learn how to drive.Then I thought about all that black cum he had just licked out of me and I about peed my pants laughing LOL

Sassa
Miss Sassa's Cuckold Diary

Hard to see how it could have been better....

Mistress Sassa,

Excellent! *Very* nice. *Exceptionally* rewarding. An outstanding weekend on all fronts.... congratulations!

—Custer

Miss Sassa - thankyou for the smiles your post gave me - lovely mind pictures as I read.

Re6

This cute frat pride mov boy wanted to get a check up, so he took his hot friend along to see the Doctor. After a nice sensual massage, his cock started to move. Before you know it, these two guys are both getting touched up, jacked off and abused by this filthy doctor. Now dont you wish that happened at your Doctors, huh?Rico is a beautiful 18 year old Latino gay college sex parties boy with a hot little body and and ass I would love to slide my dick into. Here we get to watch milf soup Rico stroking his young cock in the great outdoors. Anyone could come along at any minute, but that just makes it even more horny.These horny teen boys are both just 18 years old and like to meet up for a regular hard sweaty fucking session his first gay sex. Both have beautiful young bodies you could shoot all over. How would you like to be in the middle of these two then?Gavin a sexy smooth his first huge cock lad with a beautiful uncut dick and a tender tight ass. Gavin says he has never been fucked. Well, that sure needs to change! I reckon Gavin deserves a good hard long deep fucking. Just imagine sliding your cock into his twinks for cash ass… mmmm

You are EVIL

Users who are viewing this thread