• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

very interested

• Thread startereasyBeth
  • Start date

easyBeth

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2004
easywife.googlepages.com
I love flirting, teasing, and feeling really sexy... I just melt for men that seem toknow I can't say no to them. I love what I see here and am very curious to know if I could be as hot as other women with black men. I'd love to know.

My ICQ is 293017621

Very hot pics girl!!!

So where do you travel? Ever get near me in Indy or Columbus?

Hello

It's great that you get to Ohio!! I'm in Cleveland.......would love to get together....Do you have a yahooIM handle?

I have to travel to a lot of cities from Boston to Orlando mostly... it's very sexy to imagine meeting someone that would treat me the way I see other wives treated here. This pic was made by a guy I met on a cruise ship (hubby was ********** in our cabin).

If you ever head to Chicago let me know

In cleveland once a month!!

Hello Beth,

My yahoo ID is darknight226, link up with me and lets talk about meeting up so i can take care of your sweet tooth for chocolate and mine for white females.

Passing thru Orlando?

When in Orlando. . . contact me. I like your style. But then, I believe you will find it to be mutual. mail4jp2000@yahoo.com

Where in Ohio do you get to? I will be there!

Michael

Would love to get you in St.louis...hit me up

Beth,
Email me at hammerhead14_2000@yahoo.com if you make it to the Baltimore DC area. 8.5" long and 6" thick dick waiting to show you just how sexy you would look with it inside you.

Hammer

Beth,
Email me at hammerhead14_2000@yahoo.com if you make it to the Baltimore DC area. 8.5" long and 6" thick dick waiting to show you just how sexy you would look with it inside you.

Hammer

Beth,

Hammer

Whenever you are in the NY/NJ area, give me a shout. You won't be disappointed!

Albany, NY

Hi Beth, I live in Albany, NY and would love to hook up whenever you're in the area. Also, getting to the boston area is not a problem. Have some black pipe I'd love to give you.

meeting

Do you get to St.louis? hit me up on AOL im me= Majiknstl

Hello Beth, Do you ever travel to North Carolina, If so get in touch I am on yahoo m. ncbckdck

Tell and show us more

Users who are viewing this thread