mar3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 547
  • mar5.jpg
    mar5.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 585
  • mar7.jpg
    mar7.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 547
very nice...she is very sexy. glad you were able to get them up...looks like she is enjoying it. thanks!

Very nice - glad you posted. Does she know that you've put this up for us to see? There is something about her that just gets me going - all I can say is keep working on her, and get her to the point where she's taking lots of cock. You need to find someone who will own her ass and make her perform. Where are you located?

scottgville said:
very nice...she is very sexy. glad you were able to get them up...looks like she is enjoying it. thanks!

thanks pal

sc_david said:
Very nice - glad you posted. Does she know that you've put this up for us to see? There is something about her that just gets me going - all I can say is keep working on her, and get her to the point where she's taking lots of cock. You need to find someone who will own her ass and make her perform. Where are you located?

glad you like her. she doesnt know i did this because she is very shy.

Sooooo sexy!!!

videos are already gome//// does anyone know where i can find a site that i can put up videos without a problem. jezze everytime they get taken down