View my wife's pics and control me on cam

• Thread starterbetasubmale
  • Start date

betasubmale

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2019
Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I'm proposing combining two relatively different elements on online play: viewing/controlling private pics via anydesk and controlling a male sub on webcam.

For example, you'd control my laptop on anydesk, turn on my webcam and have me do whatever (strip, pose, bodywrite, whatever you want) all the while you have complete access to my wife's pics (nudes, nonnudes, action pics with her bull) to view or share or whatever. This is just a general idea of how it could go, I'm open to other ideas or suggestions.

Let me know if you are interested and we can coordinate further, thanks

hello

i m interested

ping me ur ur id

PM me if you are interested in this

Not sure if anyone would be interested in this but I'm proposing combining two relatively different elements on online play: viewing/controlling private pics via anydesk and controlling a male sub on webcam.

For example, you'd control my laptop on anydesk, turn on my webcam and have me do whatever (strip, pose, bodywrite, whatever you want) all the while you have complete access to my wife's pics (nudes, nonnudes, action pics with her bull) to view or share or whatever. This is just a general idea of how it could go, I'm open to other ideas or suggestions.

Message me if you're interested

Reactions: TheOther
let me ****** her buy anydesk

Reactions: Loversexy
Wanna have my latina 42 y.o. ******* (maybe also BM) - PM my if you are dom and have ideas how to ******. AD 840 322 522