• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Virgin fantasies

• Thread startermidthirtiesguy
  • Start date

midthirtiesguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2024
Alright... I'm going totally of topic here... Does anyone else get hot thinking about did they did, maybe with teenage girlfriends, while still virgin or and was? The kind stuff you did to her as close as you could without actually having sex ... Or that just me? Hahaha

We used to lay under a blanket in her basement... Drop out pants...I may have even dropped my underwear, I don't remember... But I do remember I'd press my cock as far and hard into her pussy with her underwear still on as I could.. Which obviously wasn't very far, hahaha... Sounds stupid saying it, not it got two virgins hot as well fuck for each other... And I've been finding myself fantasizing..I dunno, I Guess about a simpler time or something. Just a level of passion for each other knowing we had a limit but both wanting to go as far as we could to it, something hot about that.

Reactions: EdT, Custer Laststand and Nazareth
Dry humping .. That's the term I was looking for... We dry humped like... well... Like two horny virgin teens I guess. Makes me hot thinking about not, others?

Reactions: Nazareth
I look back to that time and afterwards and think of what i should have done that i later found she would have been receptive to.

But my view has always been in everything ive done sexually or though out my life, i have no regrets as i did what i did at the time. I cannot change the past only write the future.

Sexually, my then untouched teenage girlfriend who later became my wife and still is, i know any change to what and how we did stuff would have altered our past and thus our future and we may then never have become life long best friends.

The blue print for our life together and our involvement in cuckoldry was written weeks after i had been given her virginity, she was 16, i 21/22.

I know people that look back and regret stuff, she does too occasionally saying i wish...............why?

You can read a book or write one, but the one you read is written and finalised.

midthirtiesguy said:
Alright... I'm going totally of topic here... Does anyone else get hot thinking about did they did, maybe with teenage girlfriends, while still virgin or and was? The kind stuff you did to her as close as you could without actually having sex ... Or that just me? Hahaha

We used to lay under a blanket in her basement... Drop out pants...I may have even dropped my underwear, I don't remember... But I do remember I'd press my cock as far and hard into her pussy with her underwear still on as I could.. Which obviously wasn't very far, hahaha... Sounds stupid saying it, not it got two virgins hot as well fuck for each other... And I've been finding myself fantasizing..I dunno, I Guess about a simpler time or something. Just a level of passion for each other knowing we had a limit but both wanting to go as far as we could to it, something hot about that.
It goes back to that time when you were maturing and starting to become sexually active. The bad part was you were totally inexperienced, but were curious to see how far a girl would go, so you purposely lay next to each other and rub against each other's 'naughty area' and experience the thrill of rubbing your cock in her ass cheeks, maybe her pussy. It was also the age where guys and gals wore underwear, so you didn't get to touch skin, but you were right next to it!

It was another time for sure, and it was fun, exciting, and enjoyable. The more 'practice' you could do was only going to make you better for the real deal, right?

A quick story.... when I was 16-17 years old, I had a girlfriend that was a year and change younger than I was. Her Mom was a waitress that worked a split shift for lunch and dinner customers. When she would go to work in the evening, I'd roll in and we would hang out... in her bedroom. So lots of kissing, some touching, etc., and we were doing those very things described above. Working up to pulling her panties to the side, then pulling them down, then taking them off and I'd open my jeans to make my cock available to touch if she wanted to put her hand in my pants.
Of course, very quickly we were fucking like bunnies, sometimes 4-5 times per week.

So I would still be at her house when she got home after the dinner shift, and we would talk for a bit, then she was ready for bed.
When she would go to her bedroom, my gf would go to her bedroom and put on a nightgown, totally naked under it. When we could hear Mom snoring, I'd pull my pants down to my knees, and she would sit on my dick and ride it.
We were tearin' it up one night, and Mom surprised us by her bedroom door popping open. GF got off me pretty quick and acted like she was headed to the bathroom, and I'm laying in the floor, pants at knees, stiff cock at full salute.... talking to Mom. 🤣
I was covered by a blanket, but I had to keep it from looking like I was sleeping under a pup tent....

Reactions: Custer Laststand and ckc
My wife was a virgin heading off to college. She was raised by strict parents. She was a party girl that first year and lost her virginity after the first football game that year. She couldn’t handle alcohol and would often be taken back to the dorms from the college bar by several guys. She was a college cheerleader so easy to look at. Rumor was many guys fucked her, several in one night. She hasn’t admitted to that other than she was with a couple guys that first year.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and ckc
One of my first sexual experiences was with a cousin that was a year younger than me. My aunt and uncle were visiting my parents and the adults decided they wanted to go shopping leaving my cousin and I home alone. She was really cute with a fine little body and I had many fantasies about her but never thought she would ever do anything with me. Shortly after the adults left she announced that she wanted to take a shower and asked if that was okay. I was surprised but still didn’t think she really had something else in mind. I got her a towel and she went into our bathroom. I heard the water running and then turn off. She called to me and said she was having trouble getting the water temperature right and wondered if I could help her. She said it was okay for me to come in because she didn’t mind. I stepped into the bathroom and she was standing in the tub shower totally naked and making no attempt to cover herself. When I walked over to her she told me to she didn’t mind me seeing her naked and that she liked it. I didn’t know what to say or do so I just reached into the tub to adjust the water and had to bend down. My face was right in front of her pussy. She wasn’t shaved but she was trimmed and I could clearly see her pussy lips. She repeated that she didn’t mind me looking and added that I could touch her if I wanted to. I wanted to and did. She got out of the tub and I was two fingers deep into her pussy when we heard our parents come into the house. I barely got out of the bathroom before her parents saw me and asked where my cousin was. I didn’t have time to think and just said she was taking a shower. I got out of the house and didn’t come back until they left.
For a long time I jacked off thinking about what had happened but always imagined it with a better ending.

You got out of the house and probably noticed a new feeling called blue balls! lol

Reactions: EdT

Users who are viewing this thread