• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
Virgin fiancé made herself squirt

My fiancé tells me she squirts but hates it. She tells me when she’s about to masturbate and enjoys herself she goes and pees a couple of times during her play, this way her playing lasts much longer and she enjoys herself more. And also, after she cums she starts again and plays again because she never fully cum at the first play that she did not squirt.

She said if she doesn’t pee and masturbates, it won’t take long and will cum a big one with a squirt but that will relax her so much to a point feeling weak in the knees, wrestles, and a head rush and for sure done playing.

I ask her why it seems that girls when squirting seem to push themselves to pee while cumming, she said because she feels she needs to let it out, and if she doesn’t push it out at the same time she won’t fully cum, only cums kind of halfway, so, she needs to push it out / pee it out.

Attachments

• V GF.mp4
    986.2 KB
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: sluthunt, aruspice, WoketoBlackPower and 23 others
I love to dildo myself whilst reading posts

• Love
Reactions: Dmonei, throwback, WhiteMarried and 2 others
Wow maybe you can persuade her to squirt into you mouth then kiss swap the juice x

• Love
Reactions: Dmonei, WhiteMarried and Kudalskies
Anitainside said:
Wow maybe you can persuade her to squirt into you mouth then kiss swap the juice x
She's planning on doing so but not sure about the juice swap :p

Reactions: WhiteMarried
My girl can make herself really squirt by just playing

8s2Cw2ll.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sluthunt, WoketoBlackPower, PSUNut69 and 7 others
Kudalskies said:
My girl can make herself really squirt by just playing

8s2Cw2ll.jpg
Can we see her squirt in video?

Reactions: Kudalskies
Masterdz said:
Can we see her squirt in video?
Soon when I am with her. I'm sure I will make some nice clips

• Love
Reactions: hikawade and Masterdz
Kudalskies said:
Soon when I am with her. I'm sure I will make some nice clips
Let me see them when u have them

Reactions: hikawade
Kudalskies said:
Virgin fiancé made herself squirt

My fiancé tells me she squirts but hates it. She tells me when she’s about to masturbate and enjoys herself she goes and pees a couple of times during her play, this way her playing lasts much longer and she enjoys herself more. And also, after she cums she starts again and plays again because she never fully cum at the first play that she did not squirt.

She said if she doesn’t pee and masturbates, it won’t take long and will cum a big one with a squirt but that will relax her so much to a point feeling weak in the knees, wrestles, and a head rush and for sure done playing.

I ask her why it seems that girls when squirting seem to push themselves to pee while cumming, she said because she feels she needs to let it out, and if she doesn’t push it out at the same time she won’t fully cum, only cums kind of halfway, so, she needs to push it out / pee it out.
Thanks for explaining,i´ve alway wondered..

I love to make my girlfriend orgasm n squirt normally while out in public, say doing the shopping etc

I always tell her no one can now she orgasming , which is hard for her as she's in a 5inch heels skirt n top NO BRA OR PANTIES on

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul