• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Virgin vs Experience

• Thread starterRacer
  • Start date

Racer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2004
I like to get opinions. Would a black guy rather have sex with a white girl who is a virgin or a white girl with experience and why?

I'd much rather take a white slut that wasn't a virgin. I wouldn't say "experienced" because she'd learn what real fucking and satisfaction was about. Both on the giving and receiveing end.

If a white girl, married or otherwise hasn't had a good blackening then in effect she is a "virgin" I think itis better to have had her experience a white cock so she can make an informed comparison. It'll let her realize what kind of men are going to exert ownership of her fuckhole for the rest of her life.

I couldn't agree more with darkman. As far as I'm concerned, I was a virgin until I first had black cock. Now there's just no way I could go back.

By the way, that last sentence about letting us realizing what kind of men are going to exert ownership of our fuckholes for the rest of our lives has already got two fingers in my pussy. I know that my body now belongs to black cock. I am their fuck slut ... and there is nothing that would make me change that.

I think a lot depends on how much a man enjoys training his girl. Breaking in a new slut can be fun especially if shes young and depends on you to tell her whats what and exactly how to do it. But if you arent into training then an experienced girl would be better because she knows how to please a man already.

i hafta say im with a girl now who has had more then one black guy fuck her and from what she said one of the black guys was smaller then me. and he was pure jamacian. she has had bigger then me but she cares more bout the feeling of two becoming one then colour of the skin. ive tried gettin her to fuck a black guy but she dun wanna. she was happy with me

Prefer Experienced

The experienced is better to me because she know what is expected and she will also take this dyck for what it is, a pleasure tool. When you break a slut you have the whole attachment thing and she is usually turned completely out. Somtimes that is good but not always. Thyck dycks change chycks.

From my point of View.
No guy likes a wet noodle just laying on her back.

experience is fun*wink*

experienced is better

I prefer the older mature type. When I can make those women holla and squeal I know that I'm layin some serious pipe. Because those women have seen a lot. Its a boost to my ego to make them holla LOL Virgins can get broken in by the white boys. And for the most part if she is fuckin black for the first time its like she is a virgin anyway.

im a virgin nd i would love to have a black guy for my first

amy

I would just as soon do a mature woman married or not. You go doing a virgin now you'd better be careful I think the average age of sex now with a girl in the USA is something around 13 that would make you a ****. Also alot of the younger ones want to have owning relationships you have sex with them your life is suppose to revolve around them. Give me a older woman any day discreet private and fun. No strings attached. Muleman

darkman said:
I'd much rather take a white slut that wasn't a virgin. I wouldn't say "experienced" because she'd learn what real fucking and satisfaction was about. Both on the giving and receiveing end.

If a white girl, married or otherwise hasn't had a good blackening then in effect she is a "virgin" I think itis better to have had her experience a white cock so she can make an informed comparison. It'll let her realize what kind of men are going to exert ownership of her fuckhole for the rest of her life.

I think Darkman has captured the essense of most IR relationships. No matter how experienced a white female may be with her (white) partner (married or otherwise)...it's an entirely new world for her when she goes black..

...at least that's how I envision it from my own observations.

My wife is a much better fuck now then when we first met. Experienced

Users who are viewing this thread