• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Virtual Cuckold?

• Thread starterJerryJarrett69
  • Start date

JerryJarrett69

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2009
I want to share (non-sexual) real pics and videos of my wife with a strange man. I promise to keep you updated with the latest images and details of her private life, if you are willing to consider her your slut.

Comment on her in frankly sexual, humiliating, complimenting, degrading, sexy ways. Any way you like, in fact. Print her pics, leave them around your apartment, cum on them, I don't care.

You would be her new man, she would be your virtual slut-wife-girlfriend, and I would be your supplier. She would have no idea she has been co-married to a stranger. How hot is that?

Jerry

jerryjarrett69@yahoo.com

hi i have been thinking of doing the same sort of idea for my wife. I would be interested in hearing from you or others you might enjoy the same thing or similar

I'm enjoying doing this for a few Hotwives, Sluts, and Cuckolds - but time is limited :( I prefer to see a few more posts from people (on a number of different topics) to get to know them before starting a relationship. ALL online - no real meeting.

Check my posts, and if I interest anyone, then feel free to try and 'tempt' me :D

Users who are viewing this thread