• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Visiting Atlanta in a few weeks and will be hittinng the club scene. Any suggestions

• Thread starterWFBlonde
  • Start date

WFBlonde

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2004
Which hip hop clubs are the best? Where do all the sexy black guys kick it? Thanks!

Attachments

• 97a4.jpg
    97a4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,441
Here are the clubs I have scored at...

The Velvet Room, nice place mixed crowd. Could have taken two home from here.

The Compound, which is not far from my place always has a jumpin upscale crowd with plenty of black guys on the nights I have been. Met a nice LARGE BLACK MAN here.

Fever, if it is open is off the hook. But not always open. Usually have ladies night on Sat nites too. Plus if it is dead the strip clubs are right up the street.

I had a great time at The Doll House & 24k clubs, in fact was better lookin than most of the girls there. Definately got some that night with a couple of younger 22ish thugs.

You should grab a creative loafing free paper when you get in and see what is up. Good luck, though as cute as you are you won't need luck.

Marie

Attachments

• lil11.jpg
    lil11.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 940
club scene in atl

since you r n to the 'hip-hop' club scene, u r probably 2 young for me, but, i will check w a few friends and get u the names of some of the more popular spots for the ?20-30? age group. atl is the place to b.

damn you are cute girl. My small 3 inch white cock wouldn't satisfy you tho sorry. You should breed some bbc soon.

Just leave the panties in the hotel :)

go to trapeze, great swingers spot.

Thanks for the tips. I can't wait to get down there and find out first hand why its called "Hotlanta" If you happen to see me out and about be sure to say hi! See ya in the dirty dirty.

Its been a few years since I been to atl but the clubs in Buckhead are always poppin from what I remember. Show me some pics and maybe I will cum up and kick it wit u myself

Ok here's a couple pics

Hey Ballz Deeep, I luv yur screen name

Attachments

• 96e0.jpg
    96e0.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 654
  • e5.jpg
    e5.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 576
  • hyty4.jpg
    hyty4.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 702
WFBlonde

Oh yeah! You won't have any problem hooking up with a brother in Hotlanta. Let us know how it goes, sexy.

Thanks! I will be sure and tell ya all about it.

atlanta

hey sexy black male here in atlanta venus is a good spot for meeting heres the site www.clubvenus.com,but if you wanna bypass that and get the real deal hit me up dr_octogon3000 on yahoo and my number is 404 484 4577 names jamie

Dayum girl u got it going on. Wud love to dip my dick in that tight white pussy

Plenty of places are poppin' off Peachtree in Buckhead... if you are out that way, I can meet up with you before you go out. Nothing like fucking to START off the night!

Now that sounds like fun!

Users who are viewing this thread