• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Vixenida introduction

• Thread starterVixenida
  • Start date

Vixenida

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2023
Hi everyone : )

Hotwife just started out not too long time ago. Still "just", at the stage of having tried blowjobs, but one step at a time.

Been using Instagram and Reddit, but here to see a more niche part of this whole Hotwife lifestyle.

Hope to get inspired and inspire ❤️

28 years old, from Finland, but lived in Denmark for the last many years.

xX

Vixenida

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, SvendN, Jambon and 15 others
Vixenida said:

Hotwife just started out not too long time ago. Still "just", at the stage of having tried blowjobs, but one step at a time.

Been using Instagram and Reddit, but here to see a more niche part of this whole Hotwife lifestyle.

xX

VixenidaView attachment 2235483
Greeetz from north germany ;)

Vixenida said:

xX

VixenidaView attachment 2235483
denmark or finnland, i fly to enjoy her and of course more than blow job. you join?

It has been a while since I started here and lots have happened since. Love the journey and would like to share more stuff with you guys, but I keep most of my stuff on Instagram and reddit. But, here´s a little treat anyways default_wink.png !

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 01.16.43.png
IMG_4562.jpg
IMG_0443.PNG

Reactions: franklyhorny and Dark_Hung
Vixenida said:

xX

Vixenida
I’m interested in playing with her DM me.

Users who are viewing this thread