• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Voluntary Chastity from Cuck

• Thread starterPissWanker
  • Start date

PissWanker

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2019
www.imagefap.com
Hi, looking for abull who will regularly cock my hot Indian wife and forbid me from touching her or even looking at her in a sexual way. The only person to cum will be my bull who will cock and cum and piss on her pics for his pure sexual gratification and send me photos of his work to humiliate me. I promise to abide by any rules that the bull may order me to do unless they are impossible. I am a good cuck and if you like to be the only person to cum on my wife's pics, I will happily oblige. I will only wank to pics of you defiling her, otherwise there will be no sexual contact. If my bull wishes to share her with others I will not object. Pm me if you are interested. This is a long time cocking and cum/piss tributing affair and not in person

Users who are viewing this thread