Voyuer

• Thread starterzukes3140
  • Start date

zukes3140

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2006
I would like to meet people who enjoy being watched. I would also like to discuss the possibility with anyone interested in this type of sexual activity.

watching

my hubby loves watching me with black guys and it turns me on for him to watch. so far, i have only been with one guy but we are both very excited.

I am glad to here from someone that enjoys being wached. I think watching is a very exciting sexual activitie. You are very fortunite to have someone you can share your experience with.

Oh, I agree with Bama Wife, I have a similar situation and I must say: it turns me on too, very much so! I wouldn't know how to deal with situations where he would be more involved than watching, but I definitely prefer a black boyfriend who feels comfortable with a passive watcher. But I think, I wouldn't consider having someone else over who watches... strange? perhaps

watching

sometimes i wonder why anyone would want to see their wife with another man. but at the same time it is so very exciting and sexual it almost blows my mind...lol

bama wife said:
sometimes i wonder why anyone would want to see their wife with another man. but at the same time it is so very exciting and sexual it almost blows my mind...lol

Yes it is exciting to watch a woman climax with another man and it is very gratifying to know she is being pleased at the same time. I know some women think sex is mostly a man thing, but some of us really enjoy knowing that a woman is happy sexually.

It is very exciting to watch a woman masturbate and climax also. I get very excited when I know a woman is pleased sexually