• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

WA state: White couple looking for wifes first black experiance!

• Thread starterMWC-WA
  • Start date

MWC-WA

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2004
Hey guys, my 28yo white wife and I are STILL looking for her to go black. We would love to meet local black guys in the 20-40yo range for mutaul fun. She has always had a thing for black men and we both love the idea of Interracial (bm/wf) sex. My wife can be a bit shy at first but she is a little slut in bed and I think she would really enjoy BBC! I know I would also love to watch the action;)

If your near the Seattle area and are interested in her let me know.

Is it really true that once you go black, you never go back?? I am will willing to let her take that chance and find out!

a couple more...that sexy white ass needs black!

Looking real nice there. I used to live out in Seattle and I know you will have no trouble at all finding something to get in that ass! Good luck.

Damn she is nice....2 bad I am on the other side of the state

Very nice ass you got there. I'd like to hit that.

I am in the Seattle Area... Federal Way to be exact

I am right outside of Seattle drop me a pm and let see about a hookup

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello...

I am visiting Seattle from Sunday night to Wednesday night. I will be in downtown Seattle for a conference. Please send me a reply if you want to meet for dinner and whatever else. BLKGent

Users who are viewing this thread