Waiting for Super Steve

• Thread starterMsGary
  • Start date

MsGary

TG/TS for all men
Beloved Member
Sep 3, 2005
Hi,
We are right now waiting for Steve, the supervisor of the crew who just did work on our house thurs and Friday. Jean has referred to him as Steve SuperCock. She never mentioned if he is black , bi-racial or anything else. And she may just be taking the nickname from Xaviera's book. but the guys wore cut off jeans and knees pads for the work. They are all white and I have never seen Steve. I do not know if she will make part of payment with pussy either. She has done that before. So , I cannot wait to hear that job is done and of course I want to get a look at Steve.
I will let you know
MsGary

Steve came by and I did not see what the big deal was but he is 6'1 or 6'2. Attractive blk gent. Not super hot but good looking and in shape, and if 40 not much past. that is mid 30's to Early 40's. I should say that Jean changed since I wrote before into a sky blue sun suit that is a great color for her. the top is striped and the shorts are sold and very short short. She put on earrings and a necklace.. A little unusual for a Saturday morning. But she wore fur lined crocs on her feet. She is 5'6 180 and lbonde. Steve is near 6'2 and 190 or 195. When I told her he was pulling into drive with his work van. She went upstairs. I asked if they usually come to the front door. She said yea, but then she RAN to the front door to meet him. She had put on some pumpps with 4 in high hheels. She also had a look on her I had not seen in years. Her "I wanna get pregnant "" look. She is 45. Will be 46 this August. We will see how it all goes.
luv, MsGary
ps now that I know he is Black or at least half black. I will probably put relevant part sof this in the Black Worship forum.