Waiting for wife to finish her encounter

• Thread startereurocuck
  • Start date

eurocuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2013
Waiting for wife to finish! That was old fantasy of me, to drive my lovely spouse for sex session and wait for her outside till she is satisfied. Finally it happened yesterday… You can’t imagine how thrilled and horny I was for 2 hours waiting for her in unknown for us area of the city.

Somehow I finished in my pants even I was not touching myself… Incredible day…

Saraha said:
Hope the Bull eventually lets you have some photos on his cell phone.

He is new one, replacing her previous fuck buddy and recomended by him. But he doen't know anything for our family arengements for the moment and will not send any photo even such exists :(

It's kind of weird but I used to love the waiting. All those emotions and picturing what they may be doing in my head were the best! Well actually the creampies were the best but it was all good :) Have your wife film or write about what they did together and really enjoy what she's doing, have fun.

Reactions: purplejoys
SWTXSHARED said:
It's kind of weird but I used to love the waiting. All those emotions and picturing what they may be doing in my head were the best! Well actually the creampies were the best but it was all good :) Have your wife film or write about what they did together and really enjoy what she's doing, have fun.

A true cuckold gets to see his wife fucked often - a macho man never has that pleasure. A Cuckold is right there where the action is taking place - can't get better that that, even if he was born with a fetish for close observance of the other gender.

I reckon that alpha men MISS OUT BIG TIME. Missing out is a POWERFUL PUNISHMENT. Who would want to be a macho man with an EGO bigger than a two-tonne, salt water crocodile.

Macho men are like Nuns - both miss out on the best things in life - just lots of extra rules to think about. Nuns and Macho men are stuck in a mind prison (self-imposed). It is such a shame that others are pulling their strings, and the can't be their real selves.

Lots and lots and lots and lots of room for cuckolds, who choose to dedicate themselves to keeping women on pedestals.

"Blessed are the meek because the will inherit the earth", is all about cuckolds enjo-ing what is provided in their immediate circle.

Last edited:
Saraha said:
Lots and lots and lots and lots of room for cuckolds, who choose to dedicate themselves to keeping women on pedestals.

Yes... soon I will be in more cuckold situation that I have dreamed... with years her jealousy is increasing... Soon it will be impossible for me to try other pussies as I am risking family balance…

Reactions: toolman2c
Saraha, I read your post and I must say that I have never heard it quite put that way although your words do describe it the macho man issues in a way that makes since. You have also captured that how a true cuckold who choose to dedicate themselves to keeping women on pedestals have the best of all.

Saraha said:
A true cuckold gets to see his wife fucked often - a macho man never has that pleasure. A Cuckold is right there where the action is taking place - can't get better that that, even if he was born with a fetish for close observance of the other gender.

I reckon that alpha men MISS OUT BIG TIME. Missing out is a POWERFUL PUNISHMENT. Who would want to be a macho man with an EGO bigger than a two-tonne, salt water crocodile.

Macho men are like Nuns - both miss out on the best things in life - just lots of extra rules to think about. Nuns and Macho men are stuck in a mind prison (self-imposed). It is such a shame that others are pulling their strings, and the can't be their real selves.

"Blessed are the meek because the will inherit the earth", is all about cuckolds enjo-ing what is provided in their immediate circle.

In our early days hub would wait at home for me and of course mentioned how exciting the anxiety was. Later we started doing as Eurocuck wrote about and he is hooked on waiting outside in the car..Hub would chauffeur us to a restaurant then clubs and of course pick up the tabs then drive us either to a lovers apt or a motel (one lover is married) I admit it is exciting for me also and when I get in the car Im about as fresh fucked as possible... sometimes we dont make it home before I take care of hub.

Susan said:
In our early days hub would wait at home for me and of course mentioned how exciting the anxiety was. Later we started doing as Eurocuck wrote about and he is hooked on waiting outside in the car..Hub would chauffeur us to a restaurant then clubs and of course pick up the tabs then drive us either to a lovers apt or a motel (one lover is married) I admit it is exciting for me also and when I get in the car Im about as fresh fucked as possible... sometimes we dont make it home before I take care of hub.

Maybe a cuckold could dress up like a chauffeur to drive his wife to meet her Bulls?

eurocuck said:
Waiting for wife to finish! That was old fantasy of me, to drive my lovely spouse for sex session and wait for her outside till she is satisfied. Finally it happened yesterday… You can’t imagine how thrilled and horny I was for 2 hours waiting for her in unknown for us area of the city.

Somehow I finished in my pants even I was not touching myself… Incredible day…

Sounds like the early days with my ex-wife (first wife), I do recall taking her to see her lovers on many occasions were I would stay our in the car or when invited in I would sit in the parlor/living room waiting. On those occasions, many were friends or co-workers.

Thanks for your steamy post, Eurocuck.

eurocuck said:
Waiting for my wife to finish! That was an old fantasy of mine, to drive my lovely wife for a sex session then wait for her outside, until she is satisfied. Finally, it happened yesterday. You can’t imagine how thrilled and horny I was for 2 hours while waiting for her in an unknown area of our city.

Very good. Driving your wife to meet her lover, then waiting outside in your car, in an intense state of sexual tension and anxiety while your wife fucks him, is totally appropriate for a cuckold.

eurocuck said:
Somehow, I finished [/ejaculated] in my pants, even I was not touching myself. It was an incredible day.

That's even better. Ejaculating in your pants while waiting in a state of anxiety, thinking about what your wife might be doing with her lover, without even touching your (no doubt teeny-) weenie, is absolutely and totally appropriate for a cuckold such as yourself.

You're responding to your wife's extramarital sexual pursuits exactly as you should. Your wife should find it satisfying and be proud that you, her cuckold, are so intensely turned on by her seeking and finding sexual satisfaction by dating, seducing, and fucking other men.

I encourage you to keep up your good work — and especially, continue ejaculating in your pants — as you support your wife's sexual adventures and fantasize about what she and her lovers might be doing behind their closed doors. Perhaps some day she will allow you to watch, while sitting nude in your cuckold's chair, while she fucks her lover(s) in front of you in her marital boudoir, in your home.

I dont like the idea of waiting. I would rather have him in our house and ,if possible be there with them

Reactions: toolman2c
jaggu008 said:
I dont like the idea of waiting. I would rather have him in our house and ,if possible be there with them

Beeing present there is not new for me... let's say I have seen it hundred times in last 16 years. Trill of saying out of sight was new for me...

Thats interesting,thanks for sharing.

motorcitypaul said:
Thats interesting,thanks for sharing.

We plan to try something new before weekend. This time she will wait for two of her fuck buddies at home and I will wait in coffee shop next to our house... Keep fingers crossed that plan will work for us...