waiting on my wife

• Thread startergoldendick
  • Start date

goldendick

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2008
i can't wait for my wife to come home. she call me this morning after going to a meeting and told me that a friend could not keep his hands off of her and told her that he wanted to fuck her. she told him ok and called me to let me know that she was not going to meet me for our lunch date. i can't wait to see her cum filled pussy. i love to clean out her cream pie as she is not on the pill. i can't let her get pregnant as i am fixed.

Goldendick

Hey man what happened?:p:p:p:p okdeacon

came home

well, when she did finaly get home, shewas full of baby juice. she was also very horny. as she told me to lay down on the bed she climbed up and squated on my face. the view was great. her pussy was red and swollen for the pounding that she had taken. the cum was thick and starting to drip out. she thrust her pussy on to my face allowing my hungry mouth to lick and suck on her sweet sticky pussy. she began telling me about how they had met for lunch and he began flirting with her. she sugested a hotel and they went there. he told her how his wife did not like sex anymore. any way. she was full of baby juice when she got home and she is not on the pill so my job is to clean it all out of her so shhe can't get pregnant. i sucked and licked it untill neither one of us could stand it and i took my turn on her used pussy and i shot my load deep inside her.

Goldendick

Your hor wife sounds very special. Thanks for sharing and i wish you and her many more. okdeacon