• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Waiting while she goes out

• Thread starterstubbyhubby
  • Start date

stubbyhubby

Cuck Couple Always Looking For Fun
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2023
West Virginia
There is something supremely special about being home while she is out with someone. Guys come over and fuck her here at the house about 98% of the time, so when she decides to go somewhere else and leave me home it just adds to it for me (no doubt it does for her too).

This morning I woke up to her getting ready to go out. We have the day off so I want sure what was up. Then she told me she has a doctors appointment at 10:30 and is "meeting some guys" after that and should be home around 1:30 or 2:00. That is all I get and I love it. No idea of who or how many or where... just "some guys" get to enjoy her for a couple of hours and I am to be waiting when she gets home.

SAM_1511.JPG

Reactions: cynful, zarkovac and Bishot
Sounds hot, I get to experience similar fucks like that when my slut goes out on. She knows how horny I get and sends me a pic of her cumfilled pussy when she is headed home. She knows I’m gonna eat as much as I can from her used pussy and fuck her sloppy pussy when she gets here. I love it

Reactions: cynful

Users who are viewing this thread