• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Walmart encounter cont.

• Thread startertazlovecock
  • Start date

tazlovecock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
Got a call from James this morning to come over to his crib to watch some football with his friends. He gave me the adress and I was on my way after I showered. I arived at james condo and rang the bell and james answered the door and invited me in. There were 3 other black guys sitting in the frontroom watching TV and james introduced me to all of them. I sat down and started small talk like who was winning {as if I cared} They told me and I said cool. Jim then told the others that I was the one who helped fix his car the other day in the walmart parking lot. One guy got up and sat on the couch next to me and just looked at me for a minute he then said "You like black cock do you" i shook my head yes then he asked why? I said I didnt know why I just liked the way they tasted and felt in my mouth. then he asked if I had any objections to sucking a group of black cocks? My answer was hell no I am game for anything. He smiled and said 'good before you leave here you are going to have your fill. He reached in his sweat pants and pulled out his cock and said "Ok get down to it white boi" I bent my head over into his lap and took hold of his cock and started sucking on it. he yelled to the others 'Look I got a white sissy sucking my cock' I did not mind being called sissy or any thing I enjoyed going down on his hard cock. I sucked and sucked then the other 2 got up and came closer to me and said let me in some of that action. They both pulled out their cocks and waved them in my face as I continued sucking the 1st ones cock. Then James came in the room and took out his cock and joined the other 3 and waved his cock in my face also. I took the cock out of my mouth and kneeled down on the floor in front of james and the others I took turns sucking one after another. I felt like i went to heaven Here I had 4 beautiful cocks fighting to get in my mouth. when I would suck one the other 3 would rub their cocks all over my face and hair around my eyes I wish my mouth was big enough to take all 4 in at once but it was not. I did my best to give as much of my time to every single one. then Jim started jacking his cock and in a few minutes he was ready to cum he told me to get on it and i did i took it deep in my mouth and let him empty his balls in my mouth. i swallowed and swallowed as his balls were draining in my mouth another guy said he was ready and I took james big cock out of my mouth and opened my mouth for the 2nd guy he shot his load in my mouth I sucked him dry and took the 3rd one in and before too long he said he was going to nut also and I got it all the 4th guy couldnt hold out that long and shot his load all over my face and beard I reached up and grabed some ones cock and kept stroking it then took turns kissing and licking the rest. all this time I was holding my cock and stroking it as I blew all of them I just took one of their cocks again in my mouth and closed my eyes and reached a beautiful climax. I shot my load all over the rug and then james said i had to clean it up. i bent my head down and licked my own cum from the rug. along with some of the cum from their beautiful cocks that overflowed. I sat up and got in a chair and told the 4 of them thank you for letting me blow them and james went in the kitchen and got me a beer I sat there and drank my beer with a smile on my face The football game was going into half time and they said they were going to go out and pick up some chicken from popeyes down the street. we all left the condo I did not go for the chicken with them I just told jim that I had to go and to call me again any time he or his friends want their cocks sucked and I will be right over. I hope they call me real soon I just love sucking black cock :kissass::kissass::kissass:

Good story, kinda nice to see a bi story with a hot white guy doing a group suck and swallow of hot black cum, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread