• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wandering Journey

• Thread starterfocusford1
  • Start date

focusford1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 25, 2010
Hi All

Been here for a while reading the various threads with interest. Not sure what I am. Never really one to attach labels. Been divorced a few years now and have been in a relationship for around 6 years. It started off slowly as most things do after separation etc.

We have very much grown together and decided we would stretch or horizons and looked at swinging.(not something my ex would allow) It is very much something you need to go into with confidence. My partner came from an abusive relationship. Not my style at all. I prefer looking up to a woman and ensuring she grows and blooms as she matures.

We have had a couple of threesomes which she has enjoyed her new liberation a lot. This week coming we have a threesome with a bit of a twist. Since the last threesome had some down sides (mainly down to medical conditions), this time i have decided to leave them alone whilst i go visiting friends. She is really looking forward to and so is he. I am looking forward to returning to an exhausted partner who has had her fill of cock. I would have preferred to watch, but either gets me off.

Wondering if this is the start of changing her from a submissive person to a dominant person. I am not small by any means and the other guy is no bigger than me. We are hoping sometime in the future to try someone more gifted. She has a desire to try some bbc too. Just wondering if once a couple venture down this avenue does it make the woman want more and more. Can a woman turn it down when a man has made her cum all night. :)

You and your girlfriend of six years love each other and have begun to experiment with new sexual ways. I hope you are right that she will want "more and more".

Remember, that you have both been hurt by broken relationships, and new adventures in sex may be a way you both can improve your self-esteem and ability to enjoy life.

Changing a personality takes time, and will come about only when a person feels that the straps have been removed that are holding them back.

I think you both will be pleased where your new sexuality is going. There are risks and it can be like opening pandora's box, but you have the maturity to handle whatever happens.

Thanks for the reply Saraha and MacNfries.

You've given me alot to ponder. The night had its ups and down (no pun intended) I spent some of the night a little worried as the communications that she was safe and well were to say the least a little shakey. But since we'd both met the guy before and she had chatted to him for years i put it down to lust (difficult when your mind is elsewhere)

On my return some 4 hours later she was happily content. I did discuss my concerns and they were addressed at the time. The bonus was discussing what had happened and how he'd given more orgasms then she'd had in a long time.

She enjoyed how much I got off on it and the sex we had was the best yet. In fact its hardly stopped since so I suppose that's an added bonus. It seems sometimes fantasies can be lived out without it turning into a emotional damage.

She has told me that she would prefer threesomes rather than having sex away from me. So we can both enjoy the event.

So onward and upward, although MacNfries you have made me realise that women including my partner are a lot more complex than us men.

It will be interesting to see what the new year brings.

Yes, women are very complex, and sometimes we don't know ourselves why they do certain things. It is best to open up your marriage a bit to give women more freedoms, and to let your wife make more and more decisions, so you can be relieved of the worry of how to please us. Women love being bossy, especially if hubby or boyfriend "falls into line and accepts it is best for him".

Users who are viewing this thread