• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wank challenge!

• Thread starterwah
  • Start date
  • #1,264
KarlandLisa said:
ok....I'm done!
missed it (sigh). just curious—had you already been stroking/edging before posting and then used the rush to finish, or did you only started stroking right when you posted?

• #1,266
Reactions: Capt. Ron
  • #1,268
https://imig.es/c/XxDNUN2

Just started stroking, convince me to post more. You can pm me or create a new room with what you already know or have, coercing me to post!

• #1,269
wildtequila said:
What a sexy mommy body

38404941.jpg

Reactions: Paulag
  • #1,270
Extreamly Fuckable Woman

1590531841371.png

• #1,271
Indeed...........great body and bush on Alicia

38404769.jpg 38404761.jpg 38403561.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulag
  • #1,272
I have lots of my wife to share if anyone is interested....

D82A1B74-E12D-408F-9ABB-650BC4C98C8D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MajorHorner, VauxGuy, MegansCuckold and 1 other person
  • #1,273
Theouz said:
https://imig.es/c/XxDNUN2

Just started stroking, convince me to post more. You can pm me or create a new room with what you already know or have, coercing me to post!
Well that was quite the experience! :eek:

• #1,274
ifap4 said:
my specialty, here we go: your “wife” is a perverted, filthy, and wanton degenerate. that sex monkey’s wrecked cunt has seen more cock than a chicken factory and takes more cock up her ass than most gay guys. she’s so full of cum, it squirts out of her eyes every time a new dick slams her cunt from behind. she spends more time on her knees than a nun.

want more?

Reactions: ifap4 and zeiger
  • #1,275
Capt. Ron said:
my specialty, here we go: your “wife” is a perverted, filthy, and wanton degenerate. that sex monkey’s wrecked cunt has seen more cock than a chicken factory and takes more cock up her ass than most gay guys. she’s so full of cum, it squirts out of her eyes every time a new dick slams her cunt from behind. she spends more time on her knees than a nun.

want more?
Yes

• #1,277
ifap4 said:
if her cunt was any wider, it would be a part of the state highway system. in fact, more men have worked on and inside of your wife than can be found on the average construction site. when she wants a snack, your jizz loving bitch licks clean the floors of the local glory hole...and then does clean up duty for the after work crowd—straight to the trash can if you know what i mean.

Reactions: ifap4
  • #1,278
she’s so nasty that when offered to hit it, even R Kelly said “pass”

• #1,279
Reactions: ifap4 and seacuck