• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wank challenge!

• Thread starterwah
  • Start date
  • #1,302
Reactions: PaddyPerth, cucki87 and adamcole
  • #1,303
Johnlohmann said:
thanks for grabbing some for the rest of us who are teleworking!

yes, great tits and i think many of you know how i feel about cute chubby sluts—like Freddie Mercury sang, fat bottom girls make the rockin’ world go round. i’d fuck her silly for a couple of hours and leave her dripping my cum.

Reactions: cucki87 and Marcs82
  • #1,304
Marcs82 said:
Did anyone save my wife from before?? Anyone? Just want to know if you did..don’t repost
why?

• #1,305
  • #1,306
Marcs82 said:
Lots loved my chubby bitch deleted after I came..
Missed them
Cuckroleplayswuk said:
Yea my wife she is only 28
Hot and fit as fuck

• #1,307
Capt. Ron said:
thanks for grabbing some for the rest of us who are teleworking!

yes, great tits and i think many of you know how i feel about cute chubby sluts—like Freddie Mercury sang, fat bottom girls make the rockin’ world go round. i’d fuck her silly for a couple of hours and leave her dripping my cum.
No problem, was just at the right time at the right forum....lol
I like big girls a lot. She is almost a bit small for me...lol

• Haha
Reactions: zeiger and Capt. Ron
  • #1,308
seno said:
Some of the BBW

1bbbb - Copy.jpg nude - Copy.jpg aa1 (70) - Copy.jpg 1bbbbn - Copy.jpg 1111aaaaaa copy.jpg

Reactions: VauxGuy and adamcole
  • #1,312
How about these?

MontgomeryAL3_2.gif Screenshot_20200529-223154_Video Player.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, VauxGuy, adamcole and 4 others
  • #1,313
  • #1,314
kmbe said:
That’s why it says “now closed”
i don't recall asking your opinion about a goddamned thing, you cuck limey stupid motherfucker. go fuck yourself with your mother’s bbc dildo, if she’s done using it and will loan it to you.

• Haha
Reactions: kmbe and Subhubrandy
  • #1,315
Capt. Ron said:
i don't recall asking your opinion about a goddamned thing, you cuck limey stupid motherfucker. go fuck yourself with your mother’s bbc dildo, if she’s done using it and will loan it to you.
I’m sorry if that reply offended anyone other than kmbe. However, I won’t suffer snark from a cunt whom I hadn’t ventured offense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kmbe and Subhubrandy
  • #1,320
Would love to show you more of my wife.... the more the better...

703261E6-434F-49DB-B76C-9DA4F82C8464.png

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, nepper, medals and 5 others