Wank challenge!

• Thread starterwah
  • Start date
  • #1,321
Danhubby said:
Would love to show you more of my wife.... the more the better...

703261E6-434F-49DB-B76C-9DA4F82C8464.png
..............and I for one would love to see her

• #1,324
For HubbySteve, I got a lot of pictures of his slut wife.
I had fun doing this, Steve is going to wank again!

Disney.JPG ass1.jpg Photo02.jpg cul.jpeg 7084A46B-292A-403F-80E8-60BF58018504.jpeg .JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Lemon, MyWifeDatesNow, adamcole and 2 others
  • #1,326
virgi said:
hi, please tell me detailed true stories as far as you know happened in the following
scenarios. if you know persons or sites where it has videos shot in actuality pls share too

* pretty white decent teacher during class being intimidated by rough black students from the hood showing her the finger or talks trash to her, until she blushes while teaching and her nipples grow hard in her uniform her legs rub against each other and she is further humiliated by the black boys

* pretty decent white lady boss being bullied by her filthy black construction workers or laborers until she is spanked dominated violated ****** to orgasm humiliated then milked of money impregnated

* pretty faithful housewife being ****** in her home and then her innocent daughter too forcefucked and the black thug freeloads in their home and impregnates them both

* black street thugs asking money bullying violating white passersbys , white lady cops, or grope pretty white commuters in the subways trains or buses. (if there are seedy places streets where white ladies that pass by get forcibly fingered to orgasm please take pics or videos)

email it to me here
virgintsik1 @ gmail com

( . )( . )
--\|/

View attachment 1231638 View attachment 1231639 View attachment 1231640
I think you post in the wrong thread

Reactions: courantdr
  • #1,330
virgi said:
hi, please tell email me detailed true stories as far as you know happened in the following
scenarios. if you know persons or sites where it has videos shot in actuality pls share too

* pretty white decent teacher during class being intimidated by rough black students from the hood showing her the finger or talks trash to her, until she blushes while teaching and her nipples grow hard in her uniform her legs rub against each other and she is further humiliated by the black boys

* pretty decent white lady boss being bullied by her filthy black construction workers or laborers until she is spanked dominated violated ****** to orgasm humiliated then milked of money impregnated

* pretty faithful housewife being ****** in her home and then her innocent daughter too forcefucked and the black thug freeloads in their home and impregnates them both

* black street thugs asking money bullying violating white passersbys , white lady cops, or grope pretty white commuters in the subways trains or buses. (if there are seedy places streets where white ladies that pass by get forcibly fingered to orgasm please take pics or videos)

EMAIL IT TO ME virgintisk1 @ gmail com

View attachment 1231561 View attachment 1231563 View attachment 1231564 View attachment 1231565 View attachment 1231566 View attachment 1231567 View attachment 1231568 View attachment 1231569 View attachment 1231570 View attachment 1231571
Pm me more of those comic pics

• #1,331
For HubbySteve again, I got a lot of pictures of his slut wife.
I had fun doing this, I bet Steve is going to wank again and cover that ad with cum.

dream.JPG

Reactions: Capt. Ron
  • #1,335
Converther said:
None worth reposting
True She’s quite an ugly bitch

• #1,338
Wank challenge has been quiet.

• #1,340
Lovely Mary

link-000001.JPG link-000006.jpg link-000008.JPG link-000030.JPG

• Love