• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wank challenge!

• Thread starterwah
  • Start date
  • #1,661
no Reply?

Last edited:
  • #1,662
Anyone want to do this to me but mercilessly control my computer with anydesk/teamviewer to post?

Reactions: CANDiUALIST
  • #1,663
BrokenWimp said:
Anyone want to do this to me but mercilessly control my computer with anydesk/teamviewer to post?
Pretty much do anything to get your girl

• #1,664
BrokenWimp said:
Taking ALL requests for pics and info on my little sub slut GF: https://imig.es/c/MwU6dTd

• #1,665
JackUKBull said:
Exactly. He posted a combination of his wife clothed & someone else nude & tried to pass them off as the same person. If you don't have the pictures, don't post the link. Don't make it up. She's not your wife.
I hate this kind of bullshit - whats the point !

• #1,666
Anyone ready to show?

Reactions: PaddyPerth
  • #1,669
justinesissycuck said:
https://imig.es/c/4bPMQy5

Chat open. Trying to get hard now. Hit views and likes of pics You like
Some awesome tits on this 1

bdsmlr-196298-A4ZW0Q7ye0.jpeg.jpg bdsmlr-104547-ihiSRrogVM.jpeg.jpg bdsmlr-759603-YDHEmDNoSJ.jpg

• #1,670
  • Love
Reactions: PaddyPerth and Lovetoshowher
  • #1,671
Got her!

865_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Paulag, medals, MatureBullForMatureSluts and 3 others
  • #1,674
5 min

Last edited:
  • #1,675
bunigaz said:
Most people here are fake so my shock is limited. Did you find out the name of the naked girl?
So true. Fake as it gets around here

Reactions: PaddyPerth and tinyteddy
  • #1,680
Then copy the link and share it Cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread