• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wank challenge!

• Thread starterwah
  • Start date
  • #5,941
JdesDelices said:
I'd be interested to hear about it too. On their rule page, there's one thing I don't understand: after 4 minutes you can't delete the gallery anymore - but these galleries have a deletion timer associated with them - what determines that timer then (especially when "extensions" is ticked off)?
I'd like to know how this works. Can anyone make the gallery extend?

• #5,942
MyWifeWntsaBlkM said:
I'd like to know how this works. Can anyone make the gallery extend?
Judging by some of the wank challenge galleries published there, there is an option for extension, although on the galleries I've seen it was turned off (and it might be automatically off for that type of gallery?). The instructions don't seem to refer to setting a deletion time though, so I'm not sure how this works and although I'm interested I don't really want to go and experiment blindly with it

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
  • #5,943
JdesDelices said:
Judging by some of the wank challenge galleries published there, there is an option for extension, although on the galleries I've seen it was turned off (and it might be automatically off for that type of gallery?). The instructions don't seem to refer to setting a deletion time though, so I'm not sure how this works and although I'm interested I don't really want to go and experiment blindly with it
I think we need to hear from someone with experience...either one of the posters or viewers/downloaders.

• #5,944
MyWifeWntsaBlkM said:
I think we need to hear from someone with experience...either one of the posters or viewers/downloaders.
I agree, and I would guess that someone here must have tried it

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
  • #5,945
MyWifeWntsaBlkM said:
Has anyone done this yet? What has been the experience?
a great experience

u post a pics and start jerking.

in everry time you have a "FINISH" button but u only can press when cum.

every minute the risk increase...

the first minute will open your gallery for all viewers
after tree minutes enable the download option
after five the gallery will become expandable and the lurkers can expand your ****** time
and after seven minutes the gallery will become "SLUTTY". 2 days off ******

I played and cum in 2 minutes 50 seconds... very risky... very exciting

Reactions: AlexcucChristina
  • #5,946
and how more committed the photos are, more morbid is the game.

I reached orgasm in less than 3 minutes and when I clicked the button the photos were deleted.
But I have seen others who have not succeeded and their photos have been exhibited for two days.
I think it is the maximum ******** time that the game allows.

• #5,950
wank risk
https://temp.*******/gallery/bdcb70b4-411f-491d-8534-19348add6df1

• #5,951
AlexcucChristina said:
Real *****! Let us ****** her here as well.

christina IMG-20190925-WA0030.jpeg 20201212_163040.jpg Wife (1).jpg Wife.jpg Wife (4).jpg Wife (3).jpg Wife (2).jpg Wife (5).jpg

Reactions: smalldicknik, TakingAWalkOnTheWildside, Jackndice and 3 others
  • #5,952
https://temp.*******/gallery/96018623-0e54-4cb5-8470-1383e2114dd5

• #5,953
tobruk said:
https://temp.*******/gallery/96018623-0e54-4cb5-8470-1383e2114dd5
Come on - show more - show erverything.....

BDzYxX9 - wife risk-1.jpg

Reactions: tobruk and TakingAWalkOnTheWildside
  • #5,956
I will be giving this a try

• #5,957
that was fun

• #5,958
JdesDelices said:
Ok thanks. I think I'll try this soon
Just tried the system. It works. I'll definitely do that challenge properly in the future

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and citiman33
  • #5,960
JdesDelices said:
Just tried the system. It works. I'll definitely do that challenge properly in the future
I just did it and it was very exciting but I didn't finish in time... so my wife is ******* for 2 days.

https://www.notyx.com/******/gallery.xml?action=getGallery&idGallery=1577

Users who are viewing this thread