• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanked off in the corner

• Thread starterkinkybits
  • Start date

kinkybits

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2007
Hi all.

Sorry it has been a while from the last post, been a little busy.

NE way, a little update. We are slowly progressing along the LONG round to the wife sleeping with another bloke in front of me and trust me it has become a long road..lol. We are making progress however, even though we have not gone the whole hog (soto speak) my wife has been getting rather naughty of late. an example would be a couple of weeks ago in Oceana in Southampton, we decided to visit our old haunting grounds from several moons ago..lol she got talking to a bloke that had been flirting with her since she was at the bar from an hour or so before. One thing led to another and after a couple of hours (about 1am), a few more WKD's and lots of flirting on both parts they started kissing in the corner of the club. Now it was very dark (as you would expect) and it was obvious that they were both enjoying themselves, after a few seconds of snogging she started to rub his crotch through his trousers and then she put her hand down his pants and you could clearly see that she was wanking him off..... after a couple of minutes, he repaid the favor and slipped his hand up her dress. This was a little more awkward as the dress she was wearing was not a short number and it didnt really work, it was quite funny really watching him fumble around. Any way, she was quite busy playing with him and after a little while you could see his face scroutch up and her slow down what she was doing. She then took her hand out and wiped it on her dress, gave him one more very long kiss and went to the door, i followed and we ended up having sex in a phone box by the civic centre on the way home.

I have asked her how big he was and she says that she could not tell as if was in his pants but the sex we had was fantastic and she knows full well it had me hard from the start.

I am hoping that we can now move this forward and we are looking for the right bloke to invite to join us (she can be picky) i look at it this way, even if we do pick someone and she cant sleep with them yet, they are pretty much garanteeda hand job/blow job...lol

A couple of more recent pics for you allto have a look at and see what you think.

Attachments

• 06052009579.jpg
    06052009579.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 310
  • DSCN1749.jpg
    DSCN1749.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 291
  • DSCF0433.jpg
    DSCF0433.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 365
Good luck hope yall have lots of fun keep us updated!

Hopefully she will experience a big cock soon!

Users who are viewing this thread