• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanna Be Cuck Any Help?

• Thread starterEpic
  • Start date

Epic

Cuck
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2018
Hello anyone up for Cuck talk?

Reactions: toolman
Epic said:
Hello anyone up for Cuck talk?
I am....what you want to know ?

JimPreston said:
I am....what you want to know ?
How is when you watch your wife suck or fuck other man please?

Epic said:
How is when you watch your wife suck or fuck other man please?
I sit naked in the corner watching as I jerk off my tiny dick watching my wife being taken by other men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JimPreston said:
I sit naked in the corner watching as I jerk off my tiny dick watching my wife being taken by other men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't. I love to be locked up in chastity getting hornier and hornier as it all unfolds...and then when and if im allowed to cum even afterwards, I particularly like when it happens in some offbeat or humbling way. But then that's why this is all great.. you get to define your own version. There is no one way!

Lamont said:
I don't. I love to be locked up in chastity getting hornier and hornier as it all unfolds...and then when and if im allowed to cum even afterwards, I particularly like when it happens in some offbeat or humbling way. But then that's why this is all great.. you get to define your own version. There is no one way!
It's so painful to be locked up and want to cum but you really can't......

JimPreston said:
It's so painful to be locked up and want to cum but you really can't......

It is... But for me,I really quite enjoy it (even if I pretend to protest lol). I don't want to peak early and then find myself out of the game/moment. I like the euphoria or arousal and would tolerate anything in that state. So it's actually really functional and helpful all at the same time!

I wish like your talking guys to be like that because we are in beginning snd leet see how but thanks I reading your messages and take a power to start and continue my cuckold life

Lamont said:
It is... But for me,I really quite enjoy it (even if I pretend to protest lol). I don't want to peak early and then find myself out of the game/moment. I like the euphoria or arousal and would tolerate anything in that state. So it's actually really functional and helpful all at the same time!
Yes it's nice to be ****** to hold back but you someone else is in control of your orgasm and that's real humiliating !

Users who are viewing this thread