• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wanna play?

• Thread startersilkysweetslit
  • Start date

silkysweetslit

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2006
wanna play? hope you like the pics

showme.jpg

003.jpg

neked2.jpg
i would love to play with some big black cock while my husband is away and i wouldnt mind being spanked at all. hope you enjoy the pics

Philly here sexy. Where you from??

new jersey and north carolina split my time between both

damn you are sexy! what a tight figure..love the first pic. what a pussy and ass you have.hubby is a lucky man....does he know what u intend 2 do?

he has no idea at all if he did he would probably never leave me alone

very nice pics let's see more ,I hope you get your wish ur very sweet!!

here are a couple more

beads2.jpg

memory.jpg

some of the better pics wont load on here

?carolina?

on contract near charlotte. black male 6'1 185lbs athletic build, n 2 spanking, mild restraint (no pain) and serious fucking. u can hit me flexomatrix@netscape.com

very nice pics. black male south of raleigh, hit me up

very nice ass u got there. would look good with red welts of a hand plastered on both cheeks

Hello,

I'm a handsome, muscular, well endowed, fit Black male in CT who would love to meet for hot interracial sex. Feel free to email me directly at; blacq_9@yahoo. I would be more than happy to send you some pics thru private mail.

Mike.

that last one was too sexy...

silkysweetslit said:
cock lover.jpg

memory.jpg

some of the better pics wont load on here

..can you try and upload some other please?

silky, hot pic. i'm near atlantic city. give me holler when you are in philly.

hello sweetheart i am here in north carolina and would love to have some fun while hubby is away hit me up at blackjungle@hotmail.com

Silky, I'm CT..let me know when you cum to Jersey.. Maybe we can meet up. Email me at; blacq_9@yahoo.

Mike.

I see you are a real freak and need a BBC to handle that hot ass while you hubby is away. I can fill you up quite nicely and spank that ass until you beg for more. You near Orlando if so let a brother know so I can give you what you need.

North Carolina

What part of NC are you from. I am in Jacksonville, NC. Would love to spank that fat pussy.

T

silkysweetslit said:
us2.JPG

gbs037_133.jpg

bbc35.jpg
i would love to play with some big black cock while my husband is away and i wouldnt mind being spanked at all. hope you enjoy the pics

Good Evening,

I am in Charlotte. Would LOVE to assist U N your Endeavors.

A Little About Me:

33, Professional Black Male 5'10, 220lbs.

Born & Raised N Charlotte

Self-Employeed as a Consultant/Network Engineer. Pretty much anything dealing with Technology and Computers (Building Workstations & Servers, Troubleshooting, HardWare & Software Support), Full Home Automation, Custom Home Theatre Systems, Lighting Control and Digital Security Camera Solutions

Yahoo Pics: http://photos.yahoo.com/ddcouncil
View Pics With Caution, Some Are A Little Graphic >:)

You Can Reach Me Via Yahoo IM @: DDCouncil

DDC

nice pic..would love to spank and freak you..in atlanta here..can travel a little...for fun and spank times..email me atlblk2000@yahoo.com
blkmale 6'1 190

Users who are viewing this thread