• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wannabe cuck for fantasy relation/game online with Master understanding the dynamic of that kind of relation

cucoldcplwish

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hello, wannabe cuck here always fantasize to share my wife with other men but never been able to convince her to play with other men in front of me or alone with them.
The reality drive me to change my expectations and i 'm looking for a ltr online with the right Master who is not here to only collect her pics, I expect more than just send pics.

Of course its a part of the relation but the mental aspect ,the domination ,the power ecxhange is important to feel like i'm in my role of sub cuck and feeling like my wife is owned by
you (the Master) . If you know that kind of online relation and want to be that man in control of our couple ( her uinaware but involved through me) contact for more details and discussion.

Of course limits and rules will be fixed by two of us(you and me) and respect of them is a mandatory.

If interested contact me and tell me more about you, about your expectations, avbout how you see that kind of ltr online.

DSC_0641.JPG

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac and Rayagr

Users who are viewing this thread