• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wannabe Cuck Here

• Thread starterResistantofwifeblacked
  • Start date

Resistantofwifeblacked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2017
Hello,
New wannabe cuck here. Looking for ideas to get wife into the lifestyle and also for some online games or role playing. Let me know what’s out there. Thanks in advance.

Resistantofwifeblacked said:
Hello,
New wannabe cuck here. Looking for ideas to get wife into the lifestyle and also for some online games or role playing. Let me know what’s out there. Thanks in advance.
Some additional background would be helpful. Have you proposed to your wife that you want to become her cuckold? If so, how did she respond? Have you taken some preliminary steps to move her toward acceptance of that concept? If so, what have you done and how has she responded? Does she seem to be favorably inclined toward that idea, or is she resistant? Also, what is the significance of your screen name (Resistantofwifeblacked) — i.e., how does it fit into your apparent desire to become your wife's cuckold?

ping me... let's chat

Users who are viewing this thread