• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want her to go black

• Thread startercouple4blkmen
  • Start date

couple4blkmen

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2007
She is finally considering it after a year of begging...what do you think>?

go for it!

I've been trying to get mine to do for about a year too! What a turn on!

hope you get to watch.

couple4blkmen said:
what do you think>?

I think you are an idiot, and a big phonie to boot!

hmmm

I am a little confused. As we used to talk on yahoo a bit and you told me about hot tub time with three black guys. You posted picture on here saying you had finialy done it. So ..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Last edited by a moderator:
tuppinsinmo said:
I am a little confused. As we used to talk on yahoo a bit and you told me about hot tub time with three black guys. You posted picture on here saying you had finialy done it. So ..........hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

look up you stupid basturd.

Breeder

Breeder said:
look up you stupid basturd.
Before you call someone a bastard you should learn how to spell it. And as for you calling me stupid, well could be right.
Overview of noun bastard

1. asshole, bastard, cocksucker, dickhead, shit, mother fucker, motherfucker, prick, whoreson, son of a bitch, SOB -- (insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous)
2. bastard, by-blow, love child, illegitimate child, illegitimate, whoreson -- (the illegitimate offspring of unmarried parents)
3. bastard, mongrel -- (derogatory term for a variation that is not genuine; something irregular or inferior or of dubious origin; "the architecture was a kind of bastard suggesting Gothic but not true Gothic")

Overview of adj bastard

1. bastard, bastardly, misbegot, misbegotten, spurious -- (born out of wedlock; "the dominions of both rulers passed away to their spurious or doubtful offspring"- E.A.Freeman)
2. bogus, fake, phony, phoney, bastard -- (fraudulent; having a misleading appearance)
Because I am stupid I couldn't fugure out which of the bastard terms you meant for me, adj or noun. Then I realized what the hell they all fit you...............lol, go back and play with your little wewe you idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread