• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want my wife seduced

• Thread starterloves2bseen
  • Start date

loves2bseen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2011
My wife and I used to be in the lifestyle but I gained a lot of weight and we haven't been active at all. Any ideas (besides losing weight LOL) ?

Here's a few snapshots of her:
Look at THIS Pussy!

btw ... we live near Fayetteville Arkansas

btw ... we live near Fayetteville, AR

link working now

my link was broken but it's working again... sorry

Shouldn't be a problem - she's gorgeous - just take her out to a bar and disappear to the toilet for 10 minutes - or get her to go out with the girls.

Do you have any friends that you think might be attracted to her? Check it out with them. Sometimes use phrases like "You should see my wife naked!" They will probably say "Thanks! I'd love to! Just tell me when!"

Or how about telling your wife "John said he'd like to see you naked?"

thanks

Thanks Son of John. Those are great ideas!

Sound, sage advice from MacNfries!!

i put an ad on craigs list, it took a while but found a black guy and it worked

Mac always gives good advice about making your marriage more loving - but your wife needs good sex, also. With programs like 'the bigest loser', could you not get some help to reduce weight, so you can be her sex hero once again?

Exercise can be something you start very slowly and gently by walking a few mins a day, and slowly increasing over the months until all your muscles gradually get stronger without pushing too hard - speed coming naturally once exercise becomes an enjoyable habit. The weight will start dropping very slowly, but eventually will speed up if you just keep the daily habit going.

Heavy people are usually very strong, so walking every day will start a trend that is going the right ways.

If you choose not to exercise, then you need to tell your wife the reasons you want her to swing with other men. Speak from the heart, so she knows you want the very best for her, and you have no plans to damage the love you have for her.

When you exercise daily, you can often find that the need for pills and potents start falling off, and a lot of health issues can clear up as a lot of nutrients are shunted around the body to fix problems up automatically.

Many guys go too hard with an exercise program, then just give up. Go very easy, after you have gone 200 yards, you will probably keep going. The hardest thing is walking out the door. FORGET ABOUT SPEED, just make exercise something you love doing.

i like fuck u wife on her ass then u can see how i can put my dick insid her asshole hard if u like u can add me mamdo6666@yahoo.com

MacNfries said:
I imagine, if the two of you have been in the swinging lifestyle before, and now you've gained weight and are more or less sexually inactive with her, eventually she's going to go out, on her own, and find guys. She's a very attractive woman, loves2bseen. That would make you a real cuckold ... are you sure you want this to happen?

Important note: Women put a emphasis on security & romance ... so once she meets a guy that's financially secure, exciting, good conversationalist, and good in bed ... BINGO ... she may start weighing her time & relationship with you. Not sure that's the way you want to go.

Just remember, you don't have to actually have sexual intercourse to provide your wife affection & romance ... back rubs, oral sex, romantic dinners, etc are pretty good substitutes that help women make allowances for what they're not getting in their bed. But, if you ignore it all, eventually she's going to start looking around on her own ... not good for a marriage. :)
Saraha said:
Mac always gives good advice about making your marriage more loving - but your wife needs good sex, also. With programs like 'the bigest loser', could you not get some help to reduce weight, so you can be her sex hero once again?

Exercise can be something you start very slowly and gently by walking a few mins a day, and slowly increasing over the months until all your muscles gradually get stronger without pushing too hard - speed coming naturally once exercise becomes an enjoyable habit. The weight will start dropping very slowly, but eventually will speed up if you just keep the daily habit going.

Heavy people are usually very strong, so walking every day will start a trend that is going the right ways.

If you choose not to exercise, then you need to tell your wife the reasons you want her to swing with other men. Speak from the heart, so she knows you want the very best for her, and you have no plans to damage the love you have for her.

When you exercise daily, you can often find that the need for pills and potents start falling off, and a lot of health issues can clear up as a lot of nutrients are shunted around the body to fix problems up automatically.

Many guys go too hard with an exercise program, then just give up. Go very easy, after you have gone 200 yards, you will probably keep going. The hardest thing is walking out the door. FORGET ABOUT SPEED, just make exercise something you love doing.
Agreed on both counts. Get in shape, brah. There's power in beauty...to say nothing of confidence, stamina, strength, and overall good health.

let's face it we cucks need bulls and a lotta bulls
prefer 2 have wives with cooperative cucks at the ready ...
right or am i all wet on this one boys?

Reactions: toolman2c
mamdo6666 said:
i like fuck u wife on her ass then u can see how i can put my dick insid her asshole hard if u like u can add me mamdo6666@yahoo.com

How can you pass up an offer like that? :eek:

loves2bseen said:
My wife and I used to be in the lifestyle but I gained a lot of weight and we haven't been active at all. Any ideas (besides losing weight LOL) ?

Here's a few snapshots of her:
Look at THIS Pussy!
get with me

Thanks for the advice. Things have improved a lot!

smallcockpaul said:
Shouldn't be a problem - she's gorgeous - just take her out to a bar and disappear to the toilet for 10 minutes - or get her to go out with the girls.

that worked for me alot

Users who are viewing this thread