• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
duke9555 said:
===========

oh looky, here comes the DA with his bag of evidence ....whata killjoy
pack it up and get the fck outta the game cuntface :mad:

I guess better to be a real cuntface...than a wannabe like yourself huh?

Hi Mike, thanks for the update. Looks like it will be a hot summer in Cal........

Just wanted to say I think this is the most exciting thread on the forum. It has me coming back to check for updates every day (sometimes multiple times per day)! I kinda want to jump into the future to see what happens next but I'll try to be patient....

Oh yeah, nice pics too, mike.

Engagement Party

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: longdistancecouple@yahoo.com
Sent: Sun, February 20, 2011 2:40:14 PM
Subject: Engagement Parties are So Sexy

Lover

I hope you weren't too lonely this weekend. Rob kept me very happy all weekend. You know how sexy and romantic I feel when we go to weddings, showers, and engagement parties; that is how I felt this weekend. Sweetie, you know how I just go crazy over your body when we get back from one of those parties, that is what Rob enjoyed Friday and Saturday night and Sunday morning. The party was really nice and the couple, Cindy and Jeff are very much in love, you can tell by the way he was ready to do whatever she asked. I remember when you used to do that for me. Rob treats me like that. Whenever I need something he tries his best to do it or get it for me. I like being wooed like when we were dating.

Rob introduced me to all of his friends as his "girlfriend". A few of the woman, asked me about my "ring" and I told them that I am legally separated and that is why Rob and I are not "engaged". I could tell that when the "single" girls heard what I said about my relationship to Rob, I could sense their "jealousy" that to them he is "unavailable".

When he talks to me he calls me honey, darling, sweetie. I do the same and we both like to give each other little kisses in public, you know those kisses that let everyone know who belongs to who.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn. Rob registered as Mr and Mrs..... That was cute. When we walked through the indoor pool, we must have looked like newlyweds because the couples we would pass would give us that "approving or we know" look. I wore that sexy black bikini you like, Rob likes it too.

After a swim, we went back to our room and we made love. Rob is so gentle but he can also give it to me hard if I ask. He loves to suck and play with my nipples. I didn't mention it to him, but I was thinking how sexy it would be to have my nipples and my breasts caressed and sucked while they are filling with milk.

After we both came, during the after glow, Rob asked me what "I " like most about marriage? I told him that having the one you love next to you in bed every day and just knowing that someone loves you more than anything in the whole world. Baby, I could tell that Rob is getting some very hot feelings and they go beyond his penis and balls. I really feel that a woman can love two men and I do. Thank you for wanting "us" to enjoy this.

Saturday started out rather iffy, our love making from the night before started my period. I was afraid that this could turn off my lover. I know you like making love to me during my monthly visitor but I was not sure about Rob. When I told him what started, I was surprised that instead of turning away, he wanted to touch me their and he did ask if he could enter me and even cum inside. I have to say, I did feel so much closer to him when he said that and it felt so good, to have his huge penis deep inside me.

When we did cum, me first then him, I couldn't help it, it just came out, I told him "I love him" and he kissed me deeply and said that "he loves me so much". We then fell asleep in each others arms, but he did wake me up in the middle of the night to make love to me.

Sunday, we made love and then took a shower, especially important with my period, and then had breakfast. We checked out and drove home.

Tonight I will be sleeping alone, but dreaming of my two men. I do love you very much and thank you for letting me share my love with Rob.

Love you so

A

Reactions: baddy145
Sounds like she had a great week-end with her boyfriend. I find it interesting that she disregarded your wishes for a trip to Maryland. At what point did she tell you she was not going to come home? You stated in an earlier post that in exchange for the hot Valentine's week-end that you two had worked out a plan to have her home with you. One would think she would jump at the opportunity to come home and possibly reconnect with you and home for a few days.

Either she is having a good time and you are embellishing a little in re-telling things here, or your wife is getting kinda serious about her boyfriend. Her admitting loving him, laying claim to him in front of women she sees as possibly interested in him, along with seeking your reassurance about accidentally getting pregnant and then playing games with her birth control, are sounds of a woman who may have more on her mind that what she is fully telling.

From the wild speed this has all progressed at, my head tells me this is fictional, but if it is true it sounds as if she's clearly hinting at a legal seperation...fact or fiction it's a fun sexy story so keep it coming :D

Female anatomy

Michael:
The following quote from you indicates that you are not much aware of female anatomy, and how deep the cervix actually is in the vagina.

“My cock is not long enough to enter or touch her cervix, but she said that Robert's did. At first it hurt a little, but then she asked him to be a little more gentle, he was and soon he shot his load right on her cervix. I know she is safe, but having his sperm in her that free and open with no protection, almost made me shoot my load.”

http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/anatomy_of_vagina.htm

"When not sexually aroused, the front wall of the vagina is about 3 inches (7.6 cm) on average in length, with a range of 2.3 to 3.7 inches (5.8 to 9.3 cm), and the rear wall is about 3.5 inches (8.8 cm) in length on average, with a range of 2.8 to 4.2 inches (7.1 to 10.6 cm). The width of the vagina is 1.4 inches (3.4 cm) on average, with a range of 0.8 to 2.0 inches (2.1 to 5.0 cm).[2] This length does not take into account the depth of the vulva, which is the distance between the outer labia and vaginal orifice, commonly called the introitus or vestibule, and depicted in the illustrations shown above. The depth of the introitus is about 1 inch (2.6 cm) on average, ranging from 5/8 to 1 3/4 inches (1.5 to 4.6 cm).[3]
This means on average, the vulva and vagina can receive objects 4 to 4.5 inches in length, depending on whether the object enters the anterior or posterior vaginal fornix. It also means the average penis, having a length of 5.1 to 5.9 inches (12.9 to 14.9 cm), is sufficiently long to fill the length of the vagina.[4] During sexual arousal, the vagina is reported to lengthen by up to about 50%(2), resulting in a length of perhaps 4 1/2 inches (11.4 cm). This last observation is debatable, as a study performed in 1991 using MRI found only the front wall of the vagina increased in length, and then only by 1 cm (0.4 inches). The uterus' position "hardly changed." indicating it is unlikely the vagina increases much in length during sexual arousal.[5] The vagina may stretch under pressure, when an object is inserted, but it doesn't appear to do much of this on its own."

I hope this educates you and many others that think that a woman needs a 10" cock to give satisfactory orgasms.
Although the older a woman is and the more children she has had will alter the tightness of the vagina, the length will basically stay the same except for some stretching beyond the cervix to accommodate her 'regular' lover. Also, it is inaccurate to believe that the penis ever enters the cervix.

Cheers, Harry

Female anatomy (continued)

When you go to the article on female anatomy, please scroll down to the illustration:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-02-20 at 9.48.23 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-02-20 at 9.48.23 PM.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 385
Longdistancecouple said:
I received this short email from my hottie:

To: longdistancecouple@yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, February 19, 2011 11:02:43 AM
Subject: Something to Keep You Company This Weekend

Honey

I am sending three photos from our Valentine's weekend, nothing racey, but just Robert and me. You can enjoy them while I am enjoying Robert this weekend.

I have added a new album with the photos.

Mike

So you posted pictures of Robert on a cuckold website without his knowledge or permission? You can't be serious. As this thread goes on I believe more and more this is fiction, so I guess permission is not necessary. Good story though.

ive noticed a trend on this forum, everytime there is a hot thread going there always has to be a person or two that has to try and ruin it so that the poster will quit posting. personally if you dont like what is being posted simply dont read that post, there are plenty of others to read!!

Day Off Today

My company actually gave us President's Day off so I am home just scanning the net, weather is bad, rain and later possible snow, so a good day to stay home. I want to answer some of the questions that have been asked. I know that she was supposed to come home this weekend, but I have left it totally up to her where she decides to stay. I know it seems like she is playing me, if she is, I am the one who is encouraging her and maybe I should listen to my head on my shoulders instead of my head below the belt, but as of 21 February 2011, the head below my belt is winning. I do not know how most of the other members of the forum would really react to their wife or girlfriend admitting that she is falling for another man and is willing to be "loved by two men", but it is the turn on of my life, knowing that my wife could be "taken by a stud" and I have encouraged it. It might seem crazy, but its our life. Ashley and I would have to live with the consequences and we are not going in blindly. Along with this aspect, the speed of this relationship is entirely up to nature and the individuals involved. I was not aware of any specific guidelines on how long a cuckold or cheating wife relationship must take to be considered "real". (Sorry about the sarcasm, my apologies).

What ever happens in the future, will happen and I am very much in support of how my sweetie is reacting and enjoying her "West Coast husband", that makes me hard just writing it.

A very sincere thanks for the support from most members and I along with Ashely are going to enjoy this trip into uncharted sexual waters (uncharted for us) for as long as the trip lasts. I hope it lasts for a long long time.

Mike

Hi Mike, does Ashely know you post on this forum? If so does she read it. Tks

ps: I hope she comes home this weekend.

Called My Wife

TXboy

I just got off the phone with Ashley. She as her period and today was feeling a little punk, you know how they get when its that time of the month. No date today and she said that she is very busy at the office. At first she didn't seem too interested in coming "home", but after I cajoled her a little, she gave in and would get her reservation and let me know when the flight will be in. As for reading the forum, I asked her before and she said she would if she had time. I told her that she could do it alone in her apartment and not let her BF know about it, or if she wanted to tell him, it was her choice.

We are supposed to have bad weather, I hope that she will be able to make it, because I need a good loving fuck.

Longdistancecouple

Mike

we all hope Mike keeps regaling us with his cucky tale
despite the seekers of truth and DA's and other assorted
spoil-sports & wet blankets :mad:

Keep it up Mike. Keep us informed. Know that your story is awesome and I hope it keeps going :)

Mike,

Good she has her period!!!!!! A 'new one' at this time will not help in any way.
Good she is coming home. Did not use the ! due to her not being "too interested" + "gave in".
Would be nice if she did stop by to read this and other post. YES.......alone in her apartment NOT with the BF or him knowing about the post. This is YOUR thread. If he is interested in the cuck world, he can find this site on his own. As for "if she had time" she -should- time for you.......

Tks for the reply.

I hope you reclaim that pussy as your own.

Keep it up Mike. Keep us informed. Know that your story is awesome and I hope it keeps going :)

I Called Her

I called Ashley today, she seemed a little down yesterday, with her period but she seemed happier. She has the ticket for Friday and I will be picking her up around 1PM. Robert asked her out today and I told her to have a great time and this would help her feel better with her period. She told me that it is almost done, and she feels a lot better and tonight she needs "her" guy's arms around her and some cuddling, kissing and more.

I reminded her about the diaphragm and she just said "you worry too much". I asked if he was going to stay with her tonight and she said "are you checking on me, are you jealous that I might not be sleeping alone and you have to".

I was taken aback for a second and she defused the moment by saying, "while you lie in bed tonight, dream about what your sexy hot wife is probably doing at that same moment". I will email you tomorrow and see if you came close to what "did happen".

That made me have to hide my woodie under my desk. She told me to have a "good night" and that she loved me.

Robert is going to get some hot sexy tonight and I will be having some very hot, wet dreams.

Mike

You two have an extemely sexy story. I love reading the updates. Thank you to you and your wife for sharing this journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread