• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is getting Deep!!! Did you 2 ever establish some ground rules? If you did,rule #1 should have been to let all boyfriends and lovers know that Ashley is very married,but she does have your encouragement to date anyone she likes,any time she likes...it would have been a lot easier and you wouldn't have to be playing games with Robert or anyone else she falls in love with...

Thanks for clarifying L.D.C!

Can you post more pictures of Ashley and Robert? Both of them kissing and fondling each other perhaps?

Wow, this is awesome.

rural said:
Can you post more pictures of Ashley and Robert? Both of them kissing and fondling each other perhaps?

How about a pic or 2 of Mike and Ash??

Just posted a new album; of the sexy Ashley and myself. After our talks this past weekend, Ashley said that she will send more of her and her West Coast husband.

Reactions: baddy145
would luv to see ur album .. where can i find the link?

What to do on Spring Break

I got a strange call from Ashley, about an hour ago. She wanted me to give her some ideas for her and Rob to do during Spring Break. His Spring Break is the 2d week of April. She said that he doesn't want go to Florida or the usual places. He told her he would like to spend the break just getting to know her better without having to worry about class.

I told her that it sounds like he doesn't want you giving any more blow jobs like you did when you first went out with him, remember the frat party. She said "Do you you blame him".

I then suggested that she invite him to stay with her at her apartment. I told her that your complex has a pool and hot tub. I said "you can spend the entire time just fucking and really getting to know each other.

Ashley said "We might not get out much". I told her that I don't think Robert would mind at all.

I then said "you can save money for a nice graduation trip." She said that she always has wanted to go to Hawaii, Jamaica or Bermuda. I mentioned the couples only resorts that we would usually look at dreaming about a vacation. I did tell her that if you want this for his graduation you better make reservations soon. He graduates May 31.

Before I hung up, she said that if they stay together for a week in her apartment, he might not want to leave. I told her, would that be so bad? She said that I helped a lot and she said she loved me and thanks.

After that call, I had to get rid of an embarrassing bulge before an appointment I had.

Spring break is different when you are in love. LOL

Mike

Shaker

My albums are in the longdistancecouple profile.

Mike

Any updates? I am horny just reading about it.

Dear LongDistanceCouple,

I have been following your thread since the very beginning. I've been enjoying it, but recently it seems that you as a couple are definitely moving apart. I know she tells you that she loves you, but from the way you describe it, it almost seems like an afterthought, as a perfunctory note. I know that you are living without her, but just imagine how it would be if this arrangement turned permanent and she stops saying those three words to you.

I am not trying to put my foot where it doesn't belongs, but juts think over it and think with you head.

I notice that she is quite defensive when you talk lowly of Robert.

When I put down my wife's boss several times in our conversation, she quickly got defensive and that is where I realised that she has invested emotionally in him.

Regardless, this story is awesome and I wish I had the same thing with my wife.

Longdistancecouple said:
My little hottie sent this early this morning, before she went to have breakfast with her "West Coast Guy" and then to work.

Mike
----------------------------------------------------------------------
To: longdistancecouple@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 5:27:41 AM
Subject: I am a Lucky Girl

Honey

" I hope this turns out the way you really want it."

A

Mike, I hope it does for you also, but I would take this phrase from her as a comment that it might not turn out so well for yourself.
I tend to agree with Raks.

One problem with having a hottie that you are married to so far from you is trying to concentrate on your own work. I have had to hide more hard-ons under my desk.

She called me around noon her time just to let me know that Rob liked the Spring Break idea and he told her that this will be the best Spring Break in his college career. I asked her what she was going to do the rest of the day. Ashley said she has a couple of teleconferences and then home around 4PM. She said that Rob likes to study at her apartment. I made the comment "I bet he does". Ashley said he reads or works on his lap top and then he takes a break and we make out for a while. She said that he likes it when she gives him a neck and back rub after he has been studying a while. She told me that she makes it hard for him to study but walking around the apartment in her bra and panties. Ash proof reads his papers to help him get the highest grades he can.

She did tell me that he heard from the company he will be starting at, in their "executive track" program. In June, they will have an orientation at a beach resort. I saw the email, wives and families are invited. Rob called the POC on the email and asked if he could bring his "fiancee", and they said naturally she would be welcome.

Ashley said that it made her heart skip a beat when she read his email referring to her as "his fiancee".

She told me that she left him a little post it note, on his computer, and the email was still up. The note said "You make it so easy to fall in love". "I am so proud of you". "Love always and Forever Ashley".

She then told me that she had the first teleconference in five minutes so she would call me later or email.

When I got off the phone, I had the usual hard-on and I did think about the numerous good natured warning I have received from the other members of this forum. I know that she is becoming his very quickly and is clearly a woman enjoying love. I know logically I should stop her, my brain says put the breaks on, then I think this is a once in a life time chance to feel this thrill of watching the woman you love fall ever deeper in love with another guy.

It might not be logical but its our life/my life and we would not want to do anything different.

Mike

What happens if Rob elevates her to be his "wife"?

I admit that is a possibility, but I know Ashley and as we talked about this past weekend, she wants to go deliberately into this relationship and she did tell me that if he starts talking marriage, she will let me know that this "experience" is entering a very dangerous and uncharted life area and we really have to discuss this in the cold hard light of day. Now, I know what I am about to write will draw much comment and criticism, but if she is truly in love with him, I would give her, her freedom. I would tell her that I do want to stay close to you, as a friend, and that if she would want to open up that marriage, I would love to be her lover, since I would not have lost my love for her in the least.

I know that cuckoldism can also include watching the woman you love marry some one else and you wait, for the chance to participate in her loving when the new hubby lets his guard down.

I know that this might see like a beyond reality pipe dream but I am dead serious and Ashley and I are ready to enjoy this to wherever it leads. Hope this makes sense.

Mike

Longdistancecouple said:
I admit that is a possibility, but I know Ashley and as we talked about this past weekend, she wants to go deliberately into this relationship and she did tell me that if he starts talking marriage, she will let me know that this "experience" is entering a very dangerous and uncharted life area and we really have to discuss this in the cold hard light of day. Now, I know what I am about to write will draw much comment and criticism, but if she is truly in love with him, I would give her, her freedom. I would tell her that I do want to stay close to you, as a friend, and that if she would want to open up that marriage, I would love to be her lover, since I would not have lost my love for her in the least.

I know that cuckoldism can also include watching the woman you love marry some one else and you wait, for the chance to participate in her loving when the new hubby lets his guard down.

I know that this might see like a beyond reality pipe dream but I am dead serious and Ashley and I are ready to enjoy this to wherever it leads. Hope this makes sense.

Mike

It doesn't. It doesn't makes any sense Mike. And let me tell you your vision of her sharing herself with you when she is married to someone else is indeed a pipe dream. When she marries again, she will see what openness did to her previos marriage and she will set the record straight. It seems that you wish to loose her (may be not actively...but your thoughts of her becoming someone else's wife point in that direction only).

Otherwise why talk of marriage. She is enjoying life to fullest even now. And although you said that you'd wait for the chance to participate in her loving, you might have to wait for eternity. You see her boyfriends do not like to share.

Please put brakes on it before anything extreme happens.

Let's face it mike, you better get her back now and put the breaks on. Maybe you have her spill the beans to Robbie about your relationship and I bet he continues playing the role of fucking your wife. You might still get what you want without losing your precious wife. Besides, we have all seen your picture and you definitely married up! Do you think you will land another crazy hottie like her again, just saying. ;)

okay

I am all about fantasy...and good stories. But man...your latest comments have ruined the whole STORY entirely! I mean myself and others called this as not being real life a long time ago.

Part of being a cuck is being in love with your wife and sharing her. Giving her away to another man in marriage (and being happy about it) is in no way a part of being a cuck!

Really sad that you are ending your STORY like this. And yes...I would say that 98 percent of the people knew this was not real about half way through...and I am cool with a good story...but this one is now over...so sad!:confused:

Mike,

"she wants to go deliberately into this relationship" and "but if she is truly in love with him", I ask is she really into the marriage she has now and is she truly in love with you?

Tks

Please add more pictures of ashley and robert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread