• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want some video tribs - Big boobs, lets’ rip!

• Thread starterSonnyd
  • Start date

Sonnyd

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2023
Looking for video cumtributes to my wife. Posted here a few months ago and got some interest (thank you Pullhard), looking for a few more. PM me for pics.

Usage to a personal computer has been sketchy, please be patient. I promise it’s worth it.

-SD

Reactions: Jambon
Sample. PM for more

IMG_2780.jpeg

Reactions: bertrum, 2wheel, Jambon and 3 others
Lotta bulls lining this post. Let see them shots via PM

Let’s play? pm?

IMG_2816.jpeg

Reactions: rjhsteel2001
Bigtitty said:
LOVE those long fucking nipples, and dangling tits! I could have a lot of fun with my cock in her mouth, and playing with those hanging tits and long fucking nipples!

Anyone wanna swap tribs? I’m happy to share more photos via DM. I can get a chance to trib on Wednesday.

Attachments

• IMG_7230.mov
    52.1 MB
Reactions: bertrum
MajorHorner said:
Only when she spreads and shows her twat.
That’s right…show that pussy’s naked twat!

Reactions: MajorHorner
Should anyone want to trade, some examples
Of my previous “work.” Can do print outs and also secondary device (smaller iPhone).

IMG_2977.jpeg IMG_2978.jpeg IMG_2979.jpeg IMG_2980.jpeg

Reactions: bertrum, Cumeatingwife and Jambon
anybody who makes tributes?

Temm said:
anybody who makes tributes?
Literally just posted I do. Want to trade trib for trib?

Also… full disclosure, I’ve got two that I “owe.” Next one after those will be Thursday

First tribs going out tomorrow. Thank you for being patient. Open to more requests. DM or Kik and Telegram are both : FFrankie09

Reactions: Sonnyd
Letting one fly tonight

IMG_3133.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread