• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to be her first?

• Thread starterTropar
  • Start date

Would you like to fuck her?

• Yes

Votes: 56 87.5%
  • Probably

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Indeed

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tropar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2013
This is my hot wife. For the last 18 years her pussy have only been fucked by me. Now I want to share her. I`m dying to see a big fat cock strech her nice cunt. I did see a man give her to a nice orgasm some time ago, but he didn`t fuck her. Now I want to see her enjoy and feel a big cock. Is it a Bull out there who want to be her first experience?

j.jpgR__MG_5660l.jpgR__MG_5657.jpg

Extremely sexy lady! I would love to cum all over her;)

Very hot. I would love to fuck her.

yes i would love to be her first, her second etc. Very sexy woman.

atlanta jay said:
Extremely sexy lady! I would love to cum all over her;)

I would love to see your nice cock pounding her pussy Atlanta Jay!!

I don't think too many men would say no to a stunner like her!!

She has talked to a guy online that want to meet her, and she was turned on by him. They are planning to meet sometime soon. I can hardly wait to see him deep in her.

She is so horny and wet theese days

R__MG_5663.jpg

Last edited:
first second just want to do her

Your slut wife is ready for several big black cocks. Her mouth and cunt are made to be filled with several really large black cocks, she would love it, it would be the best fuck of her life. You would really love playing with her cum filled mouth and cunt after they were finished stretching them out and filling them with their cum. Make this happen, she is ready.

I would fuck all night long and yes I wanna be her first. Would you guys like to be my first cuckold couple? It would be a win/win situation for both of you and I. I'm serious, no games. PM me and I will give you my phone #.

too tight for my big boss

she is so tight for my big monster man

Attachments

• 223_1000.jpg
    223_1000.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread