• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to know a little more about me?

• Thread startercrashko
  • Start date

crashko

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2008
1.The beginning
My wife “Anne”, and I had a great sex life. Always fun, adventurous, and often filled with fantasy talk about other people, either joining us, or solely with Anne. Years before, we’d had a foursome with another couple that I’d previously had a relationship with. It was fun, but neither of us were really looking for anything besides each other, so it was kind of a one-off. But this time, years later, it was different. I think it might have been me that started it. Playfully mentioning “Tony”. Then there was that little something in Anne. Yes it was fun, but actually, somewhere inside, it seemed like a nice idea after all. With time, the talk got hotter, and more frequent. Tony seemed to get mentioned just about every time we had sex.

2.The conversation
Anne was in the kitchen, Tony was in the living room with me. Sitting around, shooting the breeze. Then out of the blue, “Tony, tell me something, have you ever though of fucking Anne?”. Tony almost choked. Where on earth did that come from? My eyes were settled comfortably on him. No macho games here. Fun like this should just be casual, friendly, playful…not predatory, or humiliating.

Quietly, under his breath, and very cautiously, “Well, yes. I have thought about that.”

A moment.

“So have I” I answered. That giddy feeling is coming over me. Feels like thin ice, venturing out like this. “I love Anne so much, it really turns me on to think of her having sex with somebody else.”

Glances exchanged, the rest is silent contemplation. A minute or two later, Anne joins us, totally oblivious to our conversation. We continue with the rest of our day.

3.The warmup
A week or two later, Tony was over, and a few drinks got poured. The talk was fun, and silly – you know, playful, but open. I’d been in this situation before. People that wanted something to happen, but didn’t know how to make a start. I stood up, and casually left the room.

It took no longer than about 30 seconds. Then I walked back in the room, butt naked and sat down again.

Open laughter, nervous giggles. Someone had to break the ice.

I sat, comfortable, confident and calm with Anne, and my guest a few feet away. Tony, with a burst of Dutch courage, pulled off his T-shirt, and pushed down his trousers. Now there are two naked guys in the living room!

Tony’s had on-off problems with erectile dysfunction, and this was a typical moment for him, where he just had to live with his cock taking a nap. Me? I was hard, and staying hard.

Anne just took everything really slowly, and just enjoyed our company for a while. It must have been about 15 minutes or so, before she left the room. Tony and I made cheeky glances at each other, smiling naughtily. Tony’s always been open about being a regular guy, and part of being a regular guy is having a healthy curiosity about trying all kinds of sexual things. I’m like Tony I guess. Couldn’t say I’m bi, but I’ve had a few good experiences with another cock. Tony was wondering….

Anne returned, this time, in just a robe – untied. Sitting beside him again, into the corner of the sofa, she settled and got comfortable, and carried on chatting with us. There’s no pressure, there’s no hurry. Tony, Anne and I can steal glances at each others lovely nudity, and enjoy the evening. Half an hour or more may have passed.

At some point, I moved across to the sofa, and lay down near them. Tony and Anne make conversation about my cock. He’s very good, quite brave. He admits he’d like to try sucking it, but has all kinds of apprehensions blocking it. No problem. Everyone’s comfortable. Everyone’s just happy to be here. Anne and Tony position themselves adjacent to my body, and get a close look at my hard cock, just talking about it. “You could try sucking it if you’d like” says Anne, “it’s such a nice one isn’t it?”.

A few moments passed.

Carefully, and quietly, Tony reached forward, and took my cock in his hand, then wrapped his lips around the top. I’ve got to say, it felt really nice. It was a lovely, tender moment. We were all friends, and this was one of those quiet, vulnerable moments in someones’ life where you just had to let them know your close, and absolutely no-one is judging. We were all in support of our mutual adventure.

Anne got in close, and joined Tony by licking my balls. It was all too much. I had to tell them not to both go at me, as I’d come too soon, and there was so much more I wanted to enjoy with them that evening. Tony pulled away and moments later, appeared behind Anne, quickly, and without any hesitation, running his tongue up her crack, and licking her asshole. Man, that was rude. Anne turned her head to me, and her eyes rolled momentarily. This was getting to be quite fun. With a turn and a shuffle, Tony had maneuvered beneath Anne, and started to lick her pussy. There I was, lying on the sofa, watching Tony with his head under Anne, obviously enjoying her delicious puss.

My turn to move. I passed by Anne, stopping for a lovely kiss, and took up a position between Tony’s legs, and started sucking his dick. Still quite limp, I gave it a few minutes of gentle head, to get him up. I knew what I wanted to happen next.

“Anne darling, I’d really love to watch Tony fuck you. Would you like to sit on the sofa?”. I barely waited for a response, and left the room in search of a condom.

Back in the room, I found Anne slowly moving away from Tony’s mouth, onto the sofa. “Here” I said, handing him the Durex. Tony got to work with that, and Anne and I exchanged a few moments sweet nothings. Then she opened here legs.

Man, I have to tell you, there’s nothing more breath-taking, and exhilarating, than to imagine the scene where your wife openly signals that she’s ready to fuck someone in front of you. That moment could have lasted forever. I’ll never forget it. Tony was coming around the side of me, and then he was kneeling in front of her.

Then it happened. Another cock, right there, rubbing against my wifes pussy. Tony took hold of it, and tried to guide it into her.

But then the dysfunction problem hit home. It just wasn’t going to happen.

We quietly wound down the moment, and just fell around the room, happy, horny, relaxed. After a while we all started to drift off, and made our way to sleeping arrangements.

4.The analysis
About 2 weeks later, Tony was giving me a lift to Ikea Wembley. I needed to get something heavy, so he was there to help out. It’s about a 20-30 minute drive, depending on the roads. This time, it was the slower. We listened to the radio, and chatted about a whole bunch of things.

“How do you feel about the other night?” I asked. “Ah man, that was really fun.” he replied. We talked about a few things that happened during the evening, and again, out of the blue, I said “You know what I’d really like?”, “No, what?”. A pause. “Tony, I’d love to watch you fuck Anne. Then you know what? I’d love to watch you cum in her, because you know why? I don’t understand what it means, but I’d really love to eat her pussy, full of cum. I think that’s got to be the sexiest thing ever.” Tony was silent. Then he readjusted his bulge. “Man, that’s fucking rude. I think I’m going to have to toss myself off later”. I laughed at that. Hey, he got a bulge too, did you notice?

5.The event
Tony was coming over again. Anne was deliberately naughty. Before he arrived she told me he’d had a sex dream, about me! Apparently, he’d dreamt of blowing me again, when I unzipped my shorts, and just had my dick hanging out, in the living room. Lucky him, I was wearing those very shorts. The moment Tony walked in the room, the first thing he saw was me with my stiff cock poking out of the fly of my shorts. Anne giggled and ran out of the room. Tony knelt down, and started giving me a lovely suck.

When Anne came back in a few minutes later, we’d swapped, and I had Tony’s cock in my mouth. Anne sat a few feet away from us, just quiet, basking in the comfortable atmosphere again. After about a few more minutes she joined us on the sofa. While I carried on giving Tony’s cock some attention, they took each other in their arms, and began a beautiful, sensual snog. There is definitely no rush this evening. I left the room and got some lube. Don’t know why, I just thought I could play with it. I got a nice oily hand and rubbed it into Tony’s dick, while I licked his balls. “Oh god, that feels great” he whispered, then turning back to Anne, he continued snogging, and slowly opened her robe, to take a nipple gently between his fingers.

Some minutes later, I just sat back and watched as Tony slipped his hand between Anne’s legs, pushing them carefully apart, and gently stroked her pussy. What a sight. I watched little by little of his finger disappear inside her. This was getting hot. After some time, he slid to his kness, pushing her back into the sofa, and took her hot clit between his lips. I watched that tongue of his go all over every inch of her puss, and press inside her hole. Goddamn, I couldn’t take much more of this, it was wild. “Honey, I want to taste your cock” she said, so I stood and made my way over so Anne could blow me while Tony gave her some delicious oral. I didn’t want to cum, but Anne wasn’t having it. Who was I to object, right? I was so hot, I just kept cumming and cumming.

Oh boy, I was starting to feel weak, so settled back and just enjoyed the moment. Not Anne though, she had something in her mind. She pushed Tony’s mouth away, and repositioned herself, deep into the corner of the sofa, then made it clear what was coming next. She opened those legs, and showed that beautiful pussy to us both, and Tony took his cue. No Durex this time, she’s had a cap fitted the week before. Clever girl.

From my angle I couldn’t see everything, but it was enough to know that here he was, slowly sliding his cock deep into Anne’s pussy, and she was loving it. Slowly, carefully, then with a bit more purpose, Tony started to give Anne a really lovely screw. It wasn’t long before Anne started to arch. Oh boy, she’s always been vocal, and this time was no exception. She was getting a great orgasm, grinding against his cock, and it showed no signs of stopping too soon.

After a beautiful climax, Anne pushed Tony away, and stepped down from the sofa, taking position on all fours, in front of the sofa. Tony got behind, and within an instant, continued a great, relaxed fuck from behind. My job apparently, was to be in front, and give her a cock to lick. That was a wonderful moment too, but this time, I wanted to switch around, as I hadn’t really seen Anne sucking him off. I got behind, and buried my dick in Anne’s hot pussy. Man, all that lube on Tony’s cock was here too, and making it feel different and very sexy. Anne got a great mouthful of his dick, and balls, and we carried on for a while like this.

I hadn’t really got my second wind though, so I chose to stop for a little while and let them carry on. Anne settled into the armchair, with her legs spread wide. Tony eased himself in, and picked up the pace. “I want you to cum inside me” she said. Goddamn, is it really going to happen like this? Tony kept a great rhythm, and there was another strong climax for Anne. Shortly after, Tony tensed, bucked, and filled Anne with his hot spunk.

Oh.My.God.

Tony relaxed, slumped, then slid out of Anne, and sat with his back against the armchair. There was a good trickle of cum, oozing of Anne.

I got down, and carefully, slowly, and noisily lick Anne’s pussy really well. Tongue, fingers, it was a feast.

There was my second wind. I got to my feet, and put my dick inside Anne for a fantastic, end-of-night fuck. Tony seemed to have had a great time, and was just as fascinated to watch. I had a strong orgasm again, which seemed nice and long. Then eventually, I slid back out, and sat back a little, to enjoy for a few minutes at least, the utterly delightful sight of my wife’s sensational two-man creampie.

----------------
Folks, that’s a true story. Happened about 18 months ago.

So is it possible to be both Bull and Cuck at the same time? Sure is. Depending on the people, and the moment itself, you can fall into the right role for each occasion.

I'm in London UK. If you want to start with someone that's genuinely thoughtful, and comfortable to spend exciting times with...or you need someone that takes control of a situation, and gets things moving, then PM me.

Hope to speak with you all again soon

Best wishes
crash

Good story. Bring on the pictures so we can put a face to the story.

bulls with ED are a turn-off IMHO:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread