• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to see prim an proper Iowa wifes ass fucked hard

• Thread starterhotlegs27
  • Start date

hotlegs27

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 17, 2004
Here is a pic of my wifes ass, would love to see her fucked hard in her ass by big black guys, its off limits to everyone, she is such a priss, show her whose boss guys

Attachments

• mvc-005s.jpg
    mvc-005s.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,814
:twisted: I LIKE TO BEND HER OVER THAT CHAIR AND SLIDE MY WHITE COCK DEEP IN THAT TIGHT ASS AND FILL HER PUSSY WITH A LOAD OF CUM.

wife's ass

well in western iowa and love to fill her with some creamy chocolate for sure

I'm in Waterloo.

Rick? from Kisumu?

Sounds great she seem like she would be a great fuck also where are you guys located..

Love that blonde bush:) can we see more?

GREAT ASS!! Love to see it used by BBC

Beware! Don't waste your time with this couple!!!

I had made arrangements with this couple, and on the night before our meet, the hubby informed me via email, that his wife was sick. Okay, I said, let's make it another day. He never got back to me, and didn't respond to my inquiries about what really happened. This guy made such a big stink about me being "there" and not having his wife kissed on the mouth. He's full of shit. He talks a good game, but when it was time to hand his wife over, he punked out. If that's the way most people are on this site, I don't want any part of it. Peace.

great piece of ass

I can fill your hot white ass with sticky seed:)

lets see the dirty stuff

Users who are viewing this thread