Want To Setup Wife With Her Ex

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date

mstevens75

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2014
Hello All,

I have been married 15 years and had the cuckold fantasy for about 8 years. When I figured it out, my wife and her ex had become friends on Facebook and hey would chat from time to time. When they would chat, it would turn me on. I didn’t know how to handle those feelings at the time and let her know she shouldn’t chat with him.

He ended up leaving Facebook and they are no longer friends in there. I could tell she enjoyed their time chatting, but she said they never really flirted.

She knows about my cuckold fantasy, but after a couple kids is not happy with her body and says she is not interested.

Lately, I was thinking about emailing her ex and seeing if he is interested in hooking up with her, without her knowing. Seeing if I can get them in the same spot at the same time.

Looking for all of your thoughts.

Thanks

Reactions: ApocAngel and Welshhub55
mstevens75 said:
Hello All,

I have been married 15 years and had the cuckold fantasy for about 8 years. When I figured it out, my wife and her ex had become friends on Facebook and hey would chat from time to time. When they would chat, it would turn me on. I didn’t know how to handle those feelings at the time and let her know she shouldn’t chat with him.

He ended up leaving Facebook and they are no longer friends in there. I could tell she enjoyed their time chatting, but she said they never really flirted.

She knows about my cuckold fantasy, but after a couple kids is not happy with her body and says she is not interested.

Lately, I was thinking about emailing her ex and seeing if he is interested in hooking up with her, without her knowing. Seeing if I can get them in the same spot at the same time.

Looking for all of your thoughts.

Thanks
Hi I ran an add on Craigslist for a good while set up for guys like yourself wanting to find out if their partners would flirt with other guys , it involved me sending them an accidental dick picture by email to see if they reacted it worked well would be willing to try it for you

id be careful not to do anything that might embarrass her.

BigdaddyToronto said:
Good advice

BigdaddyToronto said:

Good point. Thanks.

Thats a can of worms dude. If anything, u shud talk to her before doing something stupid.

mstevens75 said:
[My wife] knows about my cuckold fantasy, but after a couple kids is not happy with her body and says she is not interested.
Taking a lover — or lovers; i.e., becoming a hotwife — can be a strong incentive for a married woman to go on a diet and start working out in a gym, in order to lose weight and improve her appearance and sex appeal.
mstevens75 said:
Lately, I was thinking about e-mailing her ex and seeing if he is interested in hooking up with her, without her knowing.
It would be better (IMO) to start out in a more seemingly-harmless way, since asking him if he wants to hook up with your wife would sound like you're trying to unload her onto him. If you decide to take this approach, I suggest asking him if he would like to get together with you and your wife.... say, meet in a mutually-convenient place like a bar, or a restaurant that serves alcohol. If you know him, you could say you'd like to see him again. If you don't know him, you could say you'd like to meet him.
mstevens75 said:
Seeing if I can get them in the same spot at the same time.
Per the above, I suggest thinking in terms of getting all three of you in the same place at the same time — that is, if your wife's ex lives close enough for that to be feasible, and if he's not married. If he lives at a distant location, or if he's married, or both, what you have in mind would probably not work out well.

Last edited: