• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to share wife

• Thread starterCumhard
  • Start date

Cumhard

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2023
How can I get my wife to fuck other cock she says she wants to but when it comes down to it it upsets her

IMG_0073.jpeg
IMG_0071.jpeg
IMG_0070.jpeg

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, CNYCJ13 and throwback
Cumhard said:
How can I get my wife to fuck other cock she says she wants to but when it comes down to it it upsets her

IMG_0073.jpeg
IMG_0071.jpeg
IMG_0070.jpeg
I know that feeling. My wife is into the fantasy, loves men flirting with her, and sometimes loves showing off… but when mentioned directly I get excuses. “If I fuck others, why do I need you?” Ignoring that’s she’s gone through all the other motions

throwback said:
I know that feeling. My wife is into the fantasy, loves men flirting with her, and sometimes loves showing off… but when mentioned directly I get excuses. “If I fuck others, why do I need you?” Ignoring that’s she’s gone through all the other motions
Same my wife loves guys getting off to her we look at cocks together but someone comes into her she runs lol

Reactions: throwback
I would love to swap if you think your wife could handle you fucking my wife

result (19).jpg
result (13).jpg
result (4).jpg
output.jpg
result (25).jpg

• Love
Reactions: CNYCJ13 and throwback

Users who are viewing this thread