• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want To Try Cuck

• Thread starterStevecuckfantasy
  • Start date

Stevecuckfantasy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2017
Well hello guys I'm very new and unsure how this works any one wanna let me no I'm 27 married she's 33

IMG_0042.JPG

Here's another if helps lol

IMG_0048.JPG

Reactions: Nazareth
Hello Stevecuckfantasy,

Stevecuckfantasy said:
Well hello guys, I'm very new and unsure how this works. Anyone wanna' let me know? I'm 27 and married; she [my wife] is 33.
Welcome to the forum!

According to the conventional wisdom, men reach their sexual peak (i.e., maximum frequency of orgasms) at about age 18, while women attain their maximum sex drive while they're in their thirties.

Thus, you and your wife have an optimal age ratio for her to make you her cuckold. Regarding the question on your subject line: to get the ball rolling, so to speak (or to get your wife rolling vis-a-vis the balls of other men), you might mention to her you ran across the following two articles on the Internet:

The Science of Cuckoldry, by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
The Science of Cuckoldry

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
The Cuckold Phenomena

and, after she's had some time to read them, ask her what her thoughts are on this subject. If you find it awkward to talk with her about this — for instance, you fear she'll cut you off, saying something like, "No, no.... I could never do that.... you're the only man I ever want, sweetheart...." — I suggest sending those links to her by e-mail. If you do, I think you can be sure she'll read them all the way through, and.... regardless of her immediate response.... she won't forget that you've suggested she become your cuckoldress.

Simultaneously, I suggest embarking on the program suggested by Dr. Cherry Lee (a pseudonym) in the following 8-part article, which is well-written and well thought-out.

Turning a wife into a Hotwife, by Dr. Cherry Lee
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

It includes the following sections:
Part I — How can I turn my wife into a hot wife?
Part II — Getting things started
Part III — Other approaches
Part IV — First time with another man
Part V — Navigating some dangerous waters
Part VI — Emotional involvement
Part VII — How a husband copes
Part VIII — Conclusion

Finally, if you find your wife is heavily-resistant and doesn't want to have anything to do with, or even think about, a "hotwife / cuckold husband" style of marriage — in which, by mutual agreement, she will be free to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while you remain faithful to her (and actually do so) — I suggest taking seriously the following cautionary words of Dr. Lee, near the beginning of her above 8-part article.

“Some women immediately embrace the opportunity for sexual freedom. However, I also know that many more are not interested in becoming hotwives, even though they enjoy sex and may have had numerous sexual partners before marriage. Negative cultural and personal conditioning about sexual exclusivity is just too strong. In short, it will never happen. A woman should be in control of her body, and to try to push her into things that she is 100% dead set against will only cause major problems. So if this is clearly the case, forget it; move on to other things in life.”

Good luck!

—Custer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread