• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to Watch My Dad Fuck My Wife

mmywwifefforyyou

Husband of ******* wife
Beloved Member
Jul 1, 2018
Virginia
So hot to think about getting into a situation (like playing a game) where my dad fucks my wife while I watch.....anyone else enjoy that or would enjoy watching my wife service my dad?

mark13.jpg
dressing 1.png

• Love
Reactions: engene, Ladiesfucker and Averagebuttman
I would love that as well

Last edited:
mmywwifefforyyou said:
So hot to think about getting into a situation (like playing a game) where my dad fucks my wife while I watch.....anyone else enjoy that or would enjoy watching my wife service my dad?

mark13.jpg
dressing 1.png
Good looking woman.

Mine agreed to if I set it up. I was to chicken shit to do it

My first wife and I had a threesome with my much older half brother when we were in our early twenties and he was in his mid fifties. I mostly just watched. It all felt remarkably normal.

Reactions: engene and NaweThubsinCO
mmywwifefforyyou said:

mark13.jpg
dressing 1.png
yes i like to see daddy fuck your wife

Reactions: mmywwifefforyyou

Users who are viewing this thread