• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want To Watch My Girlfriend

• Thread starterLustforher
  • Start date

Lustforher

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2017
Ohio
BD37290F-0A09-4541-9286-1361F3F822C1.jpeg 37B05849-B0AA-4A56-A08B-88636C11DDB5.jpeg E7EE638E-E07D-40F8-97BF-9775B6832388.jpeg Looking for the right guy. What do you think?

BD37290F-0A09-4541-9286-1361F3F822C1.jpeg 37B05849-B0AA-4A56-A08B-88636C11DDB5.jpeg E7EE638E-E07D-40F8-97BF-9775B6832388.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rogerroger626 and WimpHub2
id love to fuck her long and hard
no condom

Reactions: Lovestruckcuck
OldAfricanBull said:
id love to fuck her long and hard
no condom
That’s the plan!

and i put all of my sperm in her
make her pregnant

I think you need to get the Damp Course repointed so it looks as good as the rest of the brickwork .. and the gf's not bad looking either!

Reactions: Kingbilly, Gsully and Lovestruckcuck
Curt Bruch said:
I think you need to get the Damp Course repointed so it looks as good as the rest of the brickwork .. and the gf's not bad looking either!
haha the outside of the house does need some work. And thank you! Glad you find her attractive! Maybe she could show you around if you were to come and fix it...

Lovestruckcuck said:
Once she realises how much men want her she will a different woman
Oh she’s already begun to realize how many men are into her.

I
Krprice58 said:
I would love to fuck fuck her. Where do you live??
bet you do! We’re in Ohio.

Krprice58 said:
I'm in Tennessee not that far away.
Yea that’s not too bad. How old are you?

Krprice58 said:
59 is that to old?
Yeaaa that’ll be an issue lol she’s 26.

Krprice58 said:
darn , be like her Grandpa, but it would be fun.
It’s alright. She’ll always welcome the compliments and things you’d like to say to or about her.

Lustforher said:
haha the outside of the house does need some work. And thank you! Glad you find her attractive! Maybe she could show you around if you were to come and fix it...
Nice offer but we have the Atlantic Ocean between us and I figure the commute might be a bit too difficult! But, yeah, she looks good and I hope you both get what you're looking for.

Reactions: Lustforher
What part of ohio

Reactions: WimpHub2
Reactions: WimpHub2
wanna fuck her bare

Lustforher said:
Oh she’s already begun to realize how many men are into her.
And I hope you get to see so many of them “get into” her. Up close and personal. She needs to be shared often.

I’ll fuck her for you

I see you folks live near Elyria, Ohio. I also see where 63 is maybe too old for her. Yet I can assure you once I am in her I'm sure she will wish to continue. So if you can get past the two barriers I would love to enjoy your woman while you watch/participate.

Users who are viewing this thread