want to wear my wifes panties

• Thread startermumbaicouple
  • Start date

mumbaicouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2011
my wife has a huge collection of sexy thongs and gstring panties.

i have a strong urge to stop wearing my own undies-
and start wearing hers...
teh very thought of it makes me sooo verrryy horny.

anyone feel the same??

Do it!

Wearing panties is better than you think!

Sorry, Mac. Wearing silk boxers does not have the effect of panties. Panties help me realize that I am a cuck!

I'd love to have you sit in the corner in your wife's frilly underwear while we strip each other naked and fuck. And maybe your wife would like that, too? Sometime when you're fooling around, just grab some of her panties and try them on. If she likes it, that's one small step towards being a cuck.

Reactions: leahswannabe and purplejoys
Concerned said:
Sorry, Mac. Wearing silk boxers does not have the effect of panties. Panties help me realize that I am a cuck!

Concerned

You are right, it's the femininity of the panties that helps make them special, panties are erotic and pretty in their own right, whereas boxers are just.......well, boxers!

A sissy if wearing wife's thongs

I wouldn't think a guy would wear his wife's thongs for comfort , there has to be , a little bit of a sissy wimp feeling he gets . I like the submissive sissy feeling I get at work with my wife's thong shoved up my ass standing right next to my more manly workers . I just haven't got the nerve YET , to let my shirt riding up and my jeans hang down a little for them to catch me in them . I think that would be so embarrassing / humiliating . These guys have no idea what I'm like at home .

Too many rules and regulations over what men can wear, so it would be great for mankind if all humans wore female clothing 24/7. Scotsman wear Kilts and no underwear.

Men's clothing should be phazed out, so all the men who have secret cravings to be a bit more feminine, or "desire what she is having" can get their needs met in public with no more embarrasment.

I wear my wife's dirty g-string panties a couple of times a week. I love the smell of them, and fantasize about eating her out. I've never been with another woman with such a beautifully smelling pussy. I could lick her juices a couple of times a day...

Sniffing dirty panties

curious_hubbie said:
I wear my wife's dirty g-string panties a couple of times a week. I love the smell of them, and fantasize about eating her out. I've never been with another woman with such a beautifully smelling pussy. I could lick her juices a couple of times a day...
I'm with you , but when I'm sniffing my wife's cunt and ass out of her thongs or panties , I'm jacking thinking of a friend or my sons friends getting to sniff my wife's dirty thong . It's great .

Wear her panties the feeling is great.