• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanted - BBC in London

• Thread starterJohnny in london
  • Start date

Johnny in london

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2004
OK, I haven't posted on this board for years cos I get the impression it's full of timewasters... so prove me wrong.

We're a GENUINE (yes, really) white couple in London, England seeking a very well endowed black man for regular but casual fun.

She is 32, very busty, size 14, he is 36, tall and athletic and orally bi. You must be OK with this and be very well endowed (9 inches plus) and of course black. Please do not reply if you don't fulfil the criteria, sorry to be so picky but this is what we want and we don't want to waste your time as well as ours.

Please no one liners. We want to meet a guy who is intelligent and can hold a conversation because although she is extremely horny and for real she will not jump into bed with anyone unless they can hold a decent conversation first.

Users who are viewing this thread