• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanted: Cuckold Couple in Mid-TN(615)

• Thread starterequippedblk
  • Start date

equippedblk

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Feb 26, 2004
Fayetteville, NC
31 y/o 6ft 190lbs experienced black in Middle Tennessee ISO "true" cuckold couple for long term affair. Cleanliness, discretion, and authenticity offered and are required in return. Contact me here or on yahoo if interested. Oh yeah, the package. I'm a nicely built 8 incher.

Wish you were in Brazil to fuck my wife...

Please contact us

Hi...Please contact us....We're a happily married white couple from Talladega, Alabama. We're 37 and 34. Shes 5-1 tall, about 125 lbs, short blonde hair. pretty blue eyes and a nice sexy ass. We're TOTALLY into the interracial lifestyle (( black men sexually satisfying our wives )) My wife spread her sweet married white pussy for black cock only. Thats the way she want it and also the way i want it. Because of kids, our families, our friends and our jobs discretion is a must for us. We don't live very far from you......please contact us and lets talk. e-mail........www.billnmary4blackmen@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread