• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanted -- REAL BBC in Detroit area...

• Thread startermi_magic3
  • Start date

mi_magic3

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2007
OK, so let's try this again. We are looking for a BBC in the DETROIT area...not Lansing, not Chicago, not anywhere else but DETROIT, MICHIGAN !!! :) We have had several fakes, no shows and arrogant types who talk a good talk but can't walk the walk. The best one is the guy who tells us...we have a 70% chance that he will show up!

So here are the picts and this is the deal. You have 9"+ , be shaved, be nice, be clean. Don't measure from your butthole and try and add that to the total! LOL ...

I want to see my wife go "WOW!!" like the chicks who see Mandingo when he pulls out his dick. If you don't know who Mandingo is...go rent some videos. If you can't prove your real you will go onto the iggy pile with all the others.

Thanks..

the problem is that it's all white guy's here pretending to be black because all the true black guy's don't need to come here to find women, they just attend swingers party's and make many contact's. we have met many guy's like that who don't bother with this.

I would love to...Wis I was in Detroit

Once again, wishfull thinkers...oh and very few swinger parties that we have attended have black men...guess they are missing out! ;)

hell yea!!

Shes def. 1 hot azz white woman..lets see dat booty!!!

Good luck Magic. Let me know how your search turns out...
Maybe we can get my wife on that "WOW" thing

ebony, you hit US up... LOL

Visiting Detroit next week....

Are travelers welcome? I'll be in town on business next week and would love to introduce the mrs. to my bbc. I'm 8" long and very thick. good staying power (i'll be fucking her all nite) and a nice gooey load for her afterwards.
I'm 4 real...Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks...but NO TRAVELERS!!!

Beatiful wife! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread