• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wanting 1sttime blk cock

• Thread starter1sttimer4blk
  • Start date

1sttimer4blk

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2006
hey guys wot do you think of my ass and my useless husband.
be as cruel as you like about hubby.

Attachments

• stride.JPG
    stride.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 827
  • Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 424
some more of us

Attachments

• Photo-0018.jpg
    Photo-0018.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 232
  • Photo-0019.jpg
    Photo-0019.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 214
  • spread.JPG
    spread.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 562
Its obvious your just a guy posing as a woman, and you just enjoy hearing a woman verbally humiliate you (like I do). Just be honest and look for a cuckoldress-good luck

Is that a dick or a pig in a blanket. I need to fill that pussy with my 8" black cock! Dam, you have a nice ass, what a waste!

I'd like your hubby to watch me pump you full of it. :)

You got a beautiful ass and pussy darlin,I'd fill it with 11' of blk. meat that would make your Irish eyes a smil'n for sure!

hey guys i am a genuine irish girl who wants blk cock while my hubby watches i want to cuckold him.
wot do you guys think of my hubby.
love jenny..xxx

1sttimer4blk said:
hey guys wot do you think of my ass and my useless husband.
be as cruel as you like about hubby.
he's got to have a set of nuts somewhere to show a picture of what is suppose to be a cock. Shit did your pet dog jump up and bite it off when you were a kid. Go find some meat and let the weird ones play with your husband. Hell your Vagina has never been used if he's the only man you've had. You'd still have your cherry honey. Get it broke enjoy a good fucking have at it girl you'll enjoy it. Muleman

You have great looking body which appears to be in need of some serious fucking. Hubby , I'm afraid is lacking in the necessary equipment to do the job. If you stll feel some love for your husband, but just happen to get off on humiliating him and deservedy so, then all may not be lost. Just imagine the pleasure you will get as he fully accepts your slutty ways and takes his rightful place between your legs as official clean up boy. No more fucking for hubby. It's a waste of time for you but his tongue can and should provide a useful service. He could even fluff the lover for you. Perhaps learn to take a big cock in his own ass. The possibilities are endless once he becomes the complete cuckold he must by now want to be. It's not his fault he was born with a dicklett but if he will embrace his "new" role in your realationship his own sexual pleasure quotient will go through the roof. Trust me on this. There is nothing more exciting than being deliciously submissive.

Well let me fuck you in front of hubby. i love doing this. That ass is awesome and needs to be taken care of by my black cock. email me for photos. realdl36@yahoo.com

mmmm very hot
i bet your clit is longer than his liyttle nub,

you look fine sweetie would not mind fucking infront of your husband sweetie where you guys located contact me if you ar einterested parot24@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread