• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wanting a smaller dick

• Thread starterbigboi123
  • Start date

bigboi123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2012
hi im kevin and im kinda new to the site and i thought i would ask a question, has anyones girlfriend ever told them that they wish your dick was smaller.my gf says im too big im only 7 inches and i took her virginity. has this ever happened to anyone?:confused:

I thought your cock has this size...:D

attachment.php

lol i wish it was that big..but seriously is that normal for her to ask for smaller dick

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!

Yes a girl friend did tell me that one time and I am quite small 5.5" and slim, I figured she just did not want to have sex so told me that whopper. Needless to say that was the end of that relationship.

Pics 1 thru 4 are probably what she wants, but no. 5 is what she is asking for.

Go figure, most women are going out looking for a bigger one.

I really do feel for you.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 065.jpg
    065.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 12dx.jpg
    12dx.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 93
  • i_thought.jpg
    i_thought.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 110
  • ID39412_42.jpg
    ID39412_42.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 123
Couple times when I would hit bottom and she was at the wrong angle. I have a long and slim cock. Id hit bottom a lot on ladies who were not used to it. Then, there were others who wanted nothing by that feeling like you were going to cause serious damage. Sometimes we would hurt each other banging so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread