• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wanting my girlfriend to go black

• Thread starterGerCucky89
  • Start date

GerCucky89

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2011
Hey there guys,

I need a bbc for my girlfriend, if my english isn't good enough, I'm sorry about that, but maybe it's enough to explain my situation.
I'm just looking for a black german guy to fuck the shit out of her.
I really love my girl and I talked to her about watching her with other guys and it's okay for her, too.
It's hard to explain for me, I'm only 22 years old and my girl's also 22.
I have a 7 inch dick and I just wanna try to share her with another guy, especially a black one. It's just a TRY.
I get hard on the thought of her sucking and fucking a black man and clean the mess afterwards. I just wanna try that, I never did that before.
My girlfriend has huge e-cup tits and a nice big round butt. She's about 1,65 meters tall and has long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes.
If you wanna contact me use this mail: a.otto89@gmx.net.

Cya

well as a shared wife You might find that your GF Likes BBC more than she likes YOU . Make sure You wanna open the door and leave it open cause it's hard to shut once open ..

Yeah I know that,
but in fact it would be hard for a black to steal my girl.
She's loves me really bad and I'm a good lover too.
But I want her to do a black one, she did my best friend and it was great, but my best friend isn't black. :-(
She's a girl that loves a good fuck with a handsome guy.
How could I make that sure without trying?
So there is no black guy who lives in germany?